2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Moved on to memorising my mod a quotes and
... lol hardly remember doing any of this idek what this module is about ffs rip me
And you're still on Bored of Studies?

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
how was paper 2? i didn't get to go today
I messed up

Forgot everything for module A so essay was a page long

Forgot to study related text for module c so I had to recall stuff from 30 minutes of the movie we looked at in class for it.
I didn't know the characters names so I called him the protagonist.
Idek if he was the protagonist

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I messed up

Forgot everything for module A so essay was a page long

Forgot to study related text for module c so I had to recall stuff from 30 minutes of the movie we looked at in class for it.
I didn't know the characters names so I called him the protagonist.
Idek if he was the protagonist
did they require studying a second related? hope not

mrstripedshades

HSC
Idk if i answered the questions well TBH lol. I had a really bad sleep like prob 4-5 hours of actual sleep as well... I pretty much just used my pre written essay and re worded some shit :l idk how i remembered it that well either tbh, had to cut out some stuff for time but otherwise it was alright.

I think I messed up Module C really badly though, hoping I did good enough .-. ( I dont understand the point of the module tbh now that i think about it lmao)

husskb

HSC
I'm in year 11 and just started term 3 which is my last term before i enter year 12. My current Subjects are, Standard Eng, Gen Math, Business, Modern History, society & culture and 2 non atar subjects, work studies and catholic studies.

since i started society & culture i have been going through depression, i cant understand it and it is so hard for me. and it isnt the teacher aswell becuase i have her for modern history too and i am coming 5th in that subject.

But in society and culture i am currently coming 21st out of 23. It is the only subject i cannot do. every other subject i am top 5 in.

and because i only have 10 ATAR units, my school doesnt let me drop society & culture.

Thats why i'm thinking if i can, change schools which doesnt offer society and culture. what would happen to me?

coz i really want to get out of this subject, it is the biggest regret in my life.

If i transfer schools at the beggining of year 12 to a school that doesnt offer society and culture, would the BOS let me do that? or would they have to make me repeat year 11 or something

someone please help me

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I'm in year 11 and just started term 3 which is my last term before i enter year 12. My current Subjects are, Standard Eng, Gen Math, Business, Modern History, society & culture and 2 non atar subjects, work studies and catholic studies.

since i started society & culture i have been going through depression, i cant understand it and it is so hard for me. and it isnt the teacher aswell becuase i have her for modern history too and i am coming 5th in that subject.

But in society and culture i am currently coming 21st out of 23. It is the only subject i cannot do. every other subject i am top 5 in.

and because i only have 10 ATAR units, my school doesnt let me drop society & culture.

Thats why i'm thinking if i can, change schools which doesnt offer society and culture. what would happen to me?

coz i really want to get out of this subject, it is the biggest regret in my life.

If i transfer schools at the beggining of year 12 to a school that doesnt offer society and culture, would the BOS let me do that? or would they have to make me repeat year 11 or something

someone please help me
Probably not. Although I don't know the specifics I don't know any course that you can get into w/o prior Preliminary knowledge.

meDAawesome

HSC
Advanced ≠ EE2

I love english but the overall advanced course pales in comparison to EE1/2
Its true many of my friends who do EE2 and EE1 hate advanced english and often dont perform as well in advanced than they do in extension

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Advanced ≠ EE2

I love english but the overall advanced course pales in comparison to EE1/2
I know that Advanced =\= EE2. Much like how Maths =\= English actually.

I'm just wondering how someone doing 4Us of English can't remember a few words to TLDR their texts LOL.

The exaggeration is real. I'm not even mentally and actively apart of the Advanced class and I still know what I'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)