2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orwell

HSC
Don't worry, just know you improved my piece significantly. <3

StudiousStudent

HSC
I handed my English essay in today, after finishing it at 4am this morning, and my teacher handed me another assignment as a reward.

I swear my school likes to weight things predominantly at 5% just so they can give us more to do.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I handed my English essay in today, after finishing it at 4am this morning, and my teacher handed me another assignment as a reward.

I swear my school likes to weight things predominantly at 5% just so they can give us more to do.
rip in pieces child

we had them do that in our first assessment with a ALARM table thing and oh my god I wanted to dropppp

Bestintheworld

HSC
rip in pieces child

we had them do that in our first assessment with a ALARM table thing and oh my god I wanted to dropppp
I can relate to this. We have to do ALARM grids too!! We had to do it for AOS and we are recommended to do it for Mod A, B and C lol

StudiousStudent

HSC
rip in pieces child

Sucks. I've been assured there is light at the end of the tunnel, though. We have like, months before uni starts lol.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
the word 'ALARM' makes me want to die now :))))

#flashbacks to 3am nights working on a stupid table that made me do worse on the exam

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
all I remember of Preliminary retarded writing techniques was an eiffel tower

that table looks painful to write

StudiousStudent

HSC
I just noticed I made a mistake in my essay. I wrote practice instead of practise :uhoh:

I must have read through it 5 times, too. Why must mistakes only become apparent once you've submitted your work ffs.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
ALSO, I need some help. Has anyone done TGG & Sonnets from the Portuguese for Module A? I'm struggling to see what I should be writing about as my two main ideas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)