2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
lol what was up with you yesterday :p

---
smh there was this really good Physics teacher on Edrolo and suddenly it has been changed and I hate this new teacher :/ arghhhh
I forgot edrolo existed

Bestintheworld

HSC
What is edrolo even
Edrolo is a site where there's video for all HSC subjects but you need subscription to use it. Good thing is my school has subscribed for everyone lol but the sad news is I am probably the only one out of the whole school who uses it.

Ps. My school is ranked in the 500s lol

Bestintheworld

HSC
you from Wagga right? I went there few months back on Chemistry discovery day @CSU and there were kids from Wagga high school too. Btw I am ~1 hr 20 mins away from Wagga. You'd know where I am from I think.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Really fucking devo from the marks I got back today - I feel like shit since this probably stops me from doing what I want in the future :\

Kolmias

HSC
you from Wagga right? I went there few months back on Chemistry discovery day @CSU and there were kids from Wagga high school too. Btw I am ~1 hr 20 mins away from Wagga. You'd know where I am from I think.
Nah, mcchicken's from da Wild Wild West (Sydney).

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Out of the three CSU campuses I have seen (Wagga, Orange, and Albury) Wagga campus is the best.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Nah, mcchicken's from da Wild Wild West (Sydney).
yeah wot I do not remotely reside in a remote area :haha:

maybe you mixed Ellz and I up

Shuuya

HSC
Out of the three CSU campuses I have seen (Wagga, Orange, and Albury) Wagga campus is the best.
When I went to the Orange Campus, it felt like I was in the middle of nowhere

It feels so far from civilisation lol

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
When I went to the Orange Campus, it felt like I was in the middle of nowhere

It feels so far from civilisation lol
Orange campus in my mind is the scum of the campuses. idk about Aulbry, because I literally only went there then left aulbry, but Wagga CSU is a bit out of town aswell, however wagga has development around it white Orange does not.

I hate Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)