2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
poor ISPs having to store all that data just cuz government said so......... hey new case study for business tomorrow.
I'm sure not all ISP's are actually unhappy at having to store the data.

Flop21

HSC
I'm sure not all ISP's are actually unhappy at having to store the data.
What? Some are happy? Pls explain :D

I would imagine they'd be pissed because storing data means increased costs, space, etc.

Flop21

HSC
I'm actually really excited to get business over with tomorrow... even though I'm really scared since I really need B6 otherwise won't be able to get into my course.

Then I just have multimedia :D

helloastrido

HSC
can I ask a question?
what happen if you forget to write the question number for the option topic? I did write the name of the option topic, but I think I forget to write the question number in the box o.o...

atargainz

HSC
can I ask a question?
what happen if you forget to write the question number for the option topic? I did write the name of the option topic, but I think I forget to write the question number in the box o.o...
The supervisors will probably check through it and write it for you after the exam, if not someone at the marking centre will. No biggie.

pomsky

HSC
What happens if you forget to put your student number on one of the booklets and it has your conclusion for your English Ext 1 essay >>

I think I put the number of booklets used though...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
What happens if you forget to put your student number on one of the booklets and it has your conclusion for your English Ext 1 essay >>

I think I put the number of booklets used though...
They will sort it out, don't worry

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Has a significantly negative response to the HSC exams only occurred within students this year or does this happen every year? I don't recall of this much controversy over last year's exams and such.

jackleung34

HSC
I am and I think you should all be keen for dec 17th just to see the result of the hours of hard work we have all put into our final years of high school. Tbh brings a tear to my eye every time I think about the memories of HS and this HSC year. lyk dis post f u cri eveytim

Has a significantly negative response to the HSC exams only occurred within students this year or does this happen every year? I don't recall of this much controversy over last year's exams and such.
which tests are you referring to

Flop21

HSC
Tbh everyone has said my tests have been easy.

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Gl to fellow business'ess for most, our final exam and all the best go those who still have one to go :)!

luhanbby

HSC
I did a really dumb thing and didn't talk about new product service all the way to quality management for operations strategies P: based it all on the quality.. cost stuff. I would've gave case studies that actually had like outsourcing.. And technology but didn't explicitly discuss all the operations strategies.

damn I stuffed up -.- will I even get a 5-10? oh well at least I'm done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC
I did a really dumb thing and didn't talk about new product service all the way to quality management for operations strategies P: based it all on the quality.. cost stuff. I would've gave case studies that actually had like outsourcing.. And technology but didn't explicitly discuss all the operations strategies.

damn I stuffed up -.- will I even get a 5-10? oh well at least I'm done!!!

So out of all the operational strategies to choose from, you chose performance objectives? And only talked about that? Yeah so that's 1 strategy... that will cost you quite a few marks, but I say if it's a good response you could definitely get 10. And b6 still possible if you smashed the rest of the test.

luhanbby

HSC
So out of all the operational strategies to choose from, you chose performance objectives? And only talked about that? Yeah so that's 1 strategy... that will cost you quite a few marks, but I say if it's a good response you could definitely get 10. And b6 still possible if you smashed the rest of the test.
and to think I memorised everything.. It's just the structure of my notes confused me and I questioned whether the rest were even operations strategies. I had the quality.. Cost.. Etc as my subheadings and I did mention supply chain management, outsourcing and like technology and provided case study examples.. But man the rest like inventory didn't mention it.

do you really think I might make it to the 10 :( man this is so depressing I usually get 18-19 for reports so this is a huge downer. thanks for giving your thoughts though :) I should just move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)