2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmwa

HSC
It was the first day of yr 12. I was all prepped up knowing I will work hard.
The day finishes and I get a truck load of homework and I am already behind homework.
What is life?

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Been too busy with school to really go online this week. I went from someone who never ever had morning classes to someone who has three early starts in a row within the space of a week. Sleep is my best friend :(
I feel for you, I once had four morning classes a week, followed by waking up at 4:50am on Friday for an external morning collection (it was a one-off collection thing though- Legacy Day I think it was). Now that was horrible...
Luckily the 4 morning classes thing was only for 3 weeks.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel for you, I once had four morning classes a week, followed by waking up at 4:50am on Friday for an external morning collection (it was a one-off collection thing though- Legacy Day I think it was). Now that was horrible...
Luckily the 4 morning classes thing was only for 3 weeks.

4.50am rough bro

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
yeah but at least I had practice with 2 morning classes a week beforehand - can't imagine what its like going from 0 to 3 a week, must be horrible =(. I feel for you Soulful.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Struggling?
yep. I got like 45% in my half yearly, 37% in my open book exam and 34% in my yearly. It goes down every time.
I've been contemplating this for a while, but I think I'm finally ready to just do it.
I don't think getting a tutor will help me redeem myself and get me to at least 70% by the half yearly...

rawrliongirl

HSC
Goodluck to all the 2014 hsc students who are sitting their first exams today!!!!!!!!!!

rawrliongirl

HSC
Been too busy with school to really go online this week. I went from someone who never ever had morning classes to someone who has three early starts in a row within the space of a week. Sleep is my best friend :(
How early is early? I start at 8 nearly everyday I get like 2 days where I start at normal time (9am)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
yep. I got like 45% in my half yearly, 37% in my open book exam and 34% in my yearly. It goes down every time.
I've been contemplating this for a while, but I think I'm finally ready to just do it.
I don't think getting a tutor will help me redeem myself and get me to at least 70% by the half yearly...
Ah well, good luck in gen maths :)

It should (and will) be easier !

Expecting a band 6 from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)