2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Didn't do anything until Saturday, and then blitzed through 7500 words of notes in 3 days. Loving every second of itttt.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :)
Haven't been on here in agesss as I've blocked out school, and anything school related in the last few weeks, how's everyones holidays so far? Is anyone in the said-i-was-going-to-do-work-hasn't-started boat like myself?
That was me. Then I started doing work. Now I feel much better. Just do it m80

Thunderstorm

HSC
Didn't do anything until Saturday, and then blitzed through 7500 words of notes in 3 days. Loving every second of itttt.
You sir, are my hero. Legit the last hour or so has brought on an anxious sweat and fear within me this 10/10 made me feel better.

HecticSandWitch

HSC
You sir, are my hero. Legit the last hour or so has brought on an anxious sweat and fear within me this 10/10 made me feel better.
You're a champion mate, stoked I could help. I expect an update tomorrow about all the work you've done!

Thunderstorm

HSC
You're a champion mate, stoked I could help. I expect an update tomorrow about all the work you've done!
Cheers man it means a lot. Well good news haha I've written a fair chunk of my physics notes and continued progressing with my english homework and it feels good to finally do something! Hopefully within the next couple days I'll finish those. I've got a little plan worked out for the next 3 weeks so fingers crossed I stick to it and feel satisfied at where I'm at by Day 1 Term 1. Nevertheless, much more optimistic than I was 24 hours ago! Thanks again :)

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Cheers man it means a lot. Well good news haha I've written a fair chunk of my physics notes and continued progressing with my english homework and it feels good to finally do something! Hopefully within the next couple days I'll finish those. I've got a little plan worked out for the next 3 weeks so fingers crossed I stick to it and feel satisfied at where I'm at by Day 1 Term 1. Nevertheless, much more optimistic than I was 24 hours ago! Thanks again :)
Glad to hear it man, keep up the solid effort!

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I'm totally putting up a countdown timer for the HSC on my phone. It should keep me pumped. and pressured. and anxious. O.O

DepressedPenguino

HSC
I just finished my notes for the BLUEPRINT OF LIFE !!!!!! I think I need at least 2 hours b4 I revive

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Going to some English Discovery holiday course all week next week and have to wake up at 630 for 5 days SOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)