Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I remember my Mod C this time last year

Walked in the exam room with one quote and had 15 minutes to do the essay. Still scored 14/20, with one quote. I'm talking like a 5 page essay with 1 quote. I actually burst out laughing when i got the paper back.

#thereisalwayshope

turntaker

HSC
I remember my Mod C this time last year

Walked in the exam room with one quote and had 15 minutes to do the essay. Still scored 14/20, with one quote. I'm talking like a 5 page essay with 1 quote. I actually burst out laughing when i got the paper back.

#thereisalwayshope
Thx for the inspiring story.

I feel better now.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Would i fail by a lot if i did not finish my module b essay and if i wrote 2 paragraphs on one poem, and part of a paragraph for the actual specified poem (with one piece of evidence)? D:
I feel that all my hopes and dreams are gone.... thanks a lot english. Thanks a lot Yeats. THANKS A LOT SARAH POLLEY FOR RUINING PAPER 1. Oh and thanks CSSA, luv u xx

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Would i fail by a lot if i did not finish my module b essay and if i wrote 2 paragraphs on one poem, and part of a paragraph for the actual specified poem (with one piece of evidence)? D:
I feel that all my hopes and dreams are gone.... thanks a lot english. Thanks a lot Yeats. THANKS A LOT SARAH POLLEY FOR RUINING PAPER 1. Oh and thanks CSSA, luv u xx
Chin up, there's literally nothing you can do about your exam now that it's over, so try and use this as a learning experience for the actual HSC

It's best to focus on your other trial exams rather than deliberate on what you could have done better yesterday/today, as I said, there's nothing you can do, so you might as well try and be happy and have a positive outlook for your other exams :)

srsly tho sarah polley, who even cares about how you're rediscovering the concealed history of your family

rawrliongirl

HSC
Chin up, there's literally nothing you can do about your exam now that it's over, so try and use this as a learning experience for the actual HSC

It's best to focus on your other trial exams rather than deliberate on what you could have done better yesterday/today, as I said, there's nothing you can do, so you might as well try and be happy and have a positive outlook for your other exams :)

srsly tho sarah polley, who even cares about how you're rediscovering the concealed history of your family
Tru, guess I should not dwell on it. Now for the actual hsc I know that I should probably not leave english prep to last day :') Tbh i think english is a bit of a stupid subject anyway :/
I guess my main focus for now will be doing well in the exams for subjects that will be of more benefit to me for the uni course I will most likely end up doing.

Guess my 90+ atar aspirations have gone down the drain... :/ much sad. :c

Chris_S

HSC
Bio tomorrow is going to be great lol (sarcasm at its finest)

teridax

HSC
N/A
Tru, guess I should not dwell on it. Now for the actual hsc I know that I should probably not leave english prep to last day :') Tbh i think english is a bit of a stupid subject anyway :/
I guess my main focus for now will be doing well in the exams for subjects that will be of more benefit to me for the uni course I will most likely end up doing.

Guess my 90+ atar aspirations have gone down the drain... :/ much sad. :c
preface: don't take this personally as i'm bored and i wanna imitate shia labeouf

m8. don't give me this stupid ass negativity that you will not get dat 90 ATAR. You will get that fucking 90 ATAR and you will accomplish it by proving those motherfucking assholes wrong. english being the stupid subject? please, you need to make it your bitch. emulate the bloody legend that is crobat; took out his fucken anger and channeled it into passion to rek the shitty paper 1 and 2 exams and then walked out with his sunnies and got 96. so, whether you memorise essays or practice them, just fucking ensure that when the marker receives your essays, they will jack off at deep philo, humanity shit in which no matter how it looks bullshit are first, they will realise "well, fuck this person is fucken real with their wankerous writing skillz

Mr_Kap

HSC
Alright:

Firstly. P(Raining on Saturday) = 0.6, meaning the chance not to rain on Saturday is: 1 - P(raining on Saturday) = 1-0.6 = 0.4
Next. We deal with Sunday. P(Raining on Sunday) = 0.3, meaning the chance not to rain on Sunday is: 1 - P(raining on Sunday) = 1-0.3 = 0.7
That means you times together these numbers and the answer is 0.28...so the answer is "C".

It may help to draw a tree diagram. I'll post an image of how it would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)