2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Thanks!
Its the secondary sources, basically the ones that start with "gather and process from secondary sources..."
We get to bring 10 pages of notes into the exam ! but doubt thats going to help

matchalolz

HSC
hey guys I need opinions. So I just finished my 3rd assessment block but because I got sick in the middle of exams, a lot of my exams were done later and I only just finished exams today whereas say some ppl finished last wednesday/friday. Now, we're already back at school (since for us exam period = no classes, just exams) and we're getting bombarded with work from class etc. I haven't been to class since around last friday, plus I have all my stuff that I didn't do from a few weeks ago coz it wasn't in exams, so i was wondering how long of a break is ok to take???

I sort of behind on things and I'm not ready to give up on my desired atar yet but I am a bit burnt out from doing 6 exams over the last week.5
i know i won't study today coz I got a massive headache from today's exam but I'm a bit panicked coz trials are week 3/4 next term and asdfghjkkjafhakjsdhf

what would ppl personally do?

Drsoccerball

HSC
Seriously recommend you take a break - by the sounds of it, you seem exhausted. Then, once you have your break, whether that takes a day or two, you can resume studying.
dw you got 2 months before hsc you couldve taken the whole year off

matchalolz

HSC
Seriously recommend you take a break - by the sounds of it, you seem exhausted. Then, once you have your break, whether that takes a day or two, you can resume studying.
omg yep i feel so behind but honestly don't want to overwork myself and get sick again :cold:
idk I feel as though right now because I've just come out of exams, I'm using to studying all the time and being disciplined but yeah so mentally drained at the same time >.>

turntaker

HSC
omg yep i feel so behind but honestly don't want to overwork myself and get sick again :cold:
idk I feel as though right now because I've just come out of exams, I'm using to studying all the time and being disciplined but yeah so mentally drained at the same time >.>
Tafe

turntaker

HSC
OH you had your test how was it :D yeah i like it its pretty easy (except for harder x1 D: ) my marks so far were :
task 1- 52 (lel)
task 2 - 85
task 3 - 90
I screwed up.
Task 1: 100%
Task 2: 85%
Task 3: 60%

Trials are probably 30%

I seriously need to do more maths. Especially ext2

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
OH you had your test how was it :D yeah i like it its pretty easy (except for harder x1 D: ) my marks so far were :
task 1- 52 (lel)
task 2 - 85
task 3 - 90
Hey man!

When you mean task one two and three, what topics do they refer to, if you don't mind telling! :D

turntaker

HSC
Hey man!

When you mean task one two and three, what topics do they refer to, if you don't mind telling! :D
I forgot.
The last one was on conics, polynomial and integration.

turntaker

HSC
I am gonna do 9001 hsc papers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Ekman

HSC
Hey man!

Task 1: Complex Numbers, Polynomials
Task 2: Complex Numbers, Polynomials, Graphs, Conics
Task 3: Integration, Volumes, Mechanics
Task 4: All chapters
Final HSC: All chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)