2014/15 Australian Summer of Cricket Thread :D (3 Viewers)

PakiPrince

HSC
India haven't even looked a like threat so far in the series. Australia have outplayed them or have equaled them in all aspects of the game
No way. India have played brilliantly in certain stage of the matches. Getting 400+ in an innings in every match in Australia for a foreign team is quite remarkable.

Its the classic, India suck in Australia and Australia suck in India. Both teams need to prove themselves outside their backyard.
But Australia have been the better team, and so deserve the series.

PakiPrince

HSC
The Aussies are doing a splendid job and deserve the series without a doubt, but are not the world's best.

.. Lets not forget the whitewash Australia encountered in the UAE by Pakistan only a couple months ago.

Goes to show Australia's immense superiority in Australia but their weakness in UAE/India conditions against formidable sides.

Currently South Africa have the crown for me, followed by New Zealand...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Australia's batting was fine

Our fielding sucked balls.

So many drop catches ... Siddle , smith and the new guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy_paki123

HSC
Semi finalists in the WC will be Australia, New Zealand, India and South Africa. Loving the WC shirts too lol 92WC shirts :D

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
straaaaaaaaya
Disappointed

Loljkss

Omg don't you just love the blue uniform or whatever. It looks so good I can't get over it. India needs to learn and not wear that pale blue clothing that looks like it's faded lol

astroman

HSC
Disappointed

Loljkss

Omg don't you just love the blue uniform or whatever. It looks so good I can't get over it. India needs to learn and not wear that pale blue clothing that looks like it's faded lol
its not a fashion parade eniggy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)