2013–14 Ashes Series (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
lol, but he smashed a 4 next ball lol, fly power!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
OMGGGG Broad is so hot!!!!!!

and like wtf 5 nil, seriously Australia?! You could've been a bit nicer to England. And they totally disrespected fans. People who paid for the 4th & 5th day = wasted money :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Don't you guys reckon Broad should be higher in the batting order? He made 169 against Pakistan and he's placed for batting at number 8? He could even do with 6th!

Alastair Cook's gotta use his players more effectively!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't you guys reckon Broad should be higher in the batting order? He made 169 against Pakistan and he's placed for batting at number 8? He could even do with 6th!

Alastair Cook's gotta use his players more effectively!
He averages 24.21, that is terrible for a top 6 batsman. Broad is a frontline bowler that can bat a bit.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
He averages 24.21, that is terrible for a top 6 batsman. Broad is a frontline bowler that can bat a bit.
I know, but if he bats higher then obviously he can improve his average since he'll have more time to score rather than the pressure of the time/overs.
I honestly reckon he's a good all rounder. He chips in when the teams really needs it. It's good.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
nah, thats a bit too far now, maybe at 4 or 5

timeflies

HSC
I was joking :p Broad should stay where he is. He plays a few good innings but he is and always will be a bowler who can bat sometimes! I'm sure England's batsmen can get back into the form they were. The only thing holding them down in this Ashes series is their confidence and reputation has been blown out of the water. I'm sure they can recover and the likes of Cook, Bell and Pieterson can step up and revive English cricket.

Last edited:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
50,000 likes on facebook and some guy will tackle Stuart Broad on Boxing Day. Hahaha. Can't wait.
Nooooooo please don't tackle Stuart Broad! (Whoever this person is). We need cricket barbies - he's the only one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)