2011 onstage (1 Viewer)

katoji

HSC
I know it's a bit late to ask, and who knows if people still remember the performances? But anyway, did anyone go to onstage this year? What did you think of it?

I don't remember the titles of the performances I saw, but I really liked this monologue where a man was running for election, and had this obsession with chicken. Hilarious.

Oh and the group performance that commented on consumerism. And the one with the three muslim women in hiding.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Missed it this year. I think one of my friends made it through, but I'm not sure.

tori_7

HSC
i saw it :)
i remember the girl who cried about her kids dying in a fire made me cry.
and the group where they changed then story of the three little pigs was hilarious
everyone was so talented.
especially the costume designs out the front. they were out standing.

katoji

HSC
i saw it :)
i remember the girl who cried about her kids dying in a fire made me cry.
and the group where they changed then story of the three little pigs was hilarious
everyone was so talented.
especially the costume designs out the front. they were out standing.
Oh I remember those too! I thought they were good as well. I remember that girl with the kids...that was sad :(

deu

HSC
I know it's a bit late to ask, and who knows if people still remember the performances? But anyway, did anyone go to onstage this year? What did you think of it?

I don't remember the titles of the performances I saw, but I really liked this monologue where a man was running for election, and had this obsession with chicken. Hilarious.

Oh and the group performance that commented on consumerism. And the one with the three muslim women in hiding.
I did a review for school can't find it but the piece you have in mind was called "ubu- a poultry president"
A 21st century takes on Alfred Jarrry’s ‘King Ubu’
There was also a group on art styles (maybe that was the year before?) another GDP on "Welcome to Australia" and a IP on Stephen Sondheims "Assassins"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)