2010 History Extension Project Supervision (1 Viewer)

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys,

A little bit about me, I'm a student at ANU - studying History (Ancient and Modern) and Gender/Cultural Studies. This year I have been assisting 11 Preliminary/HSC History students by reading over their assignments, essays and in some cases, practice exam questions.

For next years HSC group (2010), instead of offering help with essay feed back for Modern, Ancient and Extension History, I'll be supervising History Extension students with their major pieces of work. I am currently supervising two 2009 projects - one on Che Guavara, and the other on Georgiana Cavendish.

I'll probably limit my amount of students to about 5, to ensure I don't get too bogged down.

You will recieve assessable pieces of work that will mainly consist of research exercises that will help you formulate a question and a thesis. They will also guide you in finding resources for your topic. They will have due dates, etc.

If any one is considering doing History Extension and has any questions, send me an e-mail (below), if you know you are doing History Extension in 2010 and want to enrol yourself with me, also send me an e-mail.

I'll put up another reminder in October.

Thanks

tjo176

HSC
hey;

would i possibley be able to take up your offer for online hist ext tutoring? im struggeling. what elective did you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)