• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 UWS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
Re: Semester One 2009 UWS Chatter Thread

from a future UWS student? well son you're just shit outta luck now ain'tcha

l0l

HSC

You obliviously consider yourself somewhat of an authority on UWS. Considering you’re not at university yet, you'd be the most reputable person to post in a university forum.

Let us know how the Lego blocks go for you, alright :D

Boxes

Banned
HSC

ahahahha, wanttodobetter is absolutely ripping into sdcloud, and the only responses he's able to come up with are stupid one-liners like "good 1 chief".

lol.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC

my one liners are gold broheim, step off

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

I always thought sdcloud was already a uws student. :confused:

Also lol uws meat. Yer guise let's meat in a park in bankstown. Ill bring da drugs and alcohol, you bring da boyz.
Westie 4 lyf..

Yeah no.

Kalashnikov47

HSC

BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!BAS is pointless!!!

h3da

HSC

bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!bas is pointless!!!
very true. Bas sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

Very true kalashnikov. Bas destroys my life.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC

Bas?

btw, all my redundant trolling aside, how does the internal transfer system work in UWS? does it still have to be done via UAC or is it done differently, i'm not so hot on the idea of hauling ass to bankstown everyday - is bankstown the only campus that offers arts?

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

BAS is Business Academic Skills. Waste of a subject.

Apart from Bankstown, Penrith campus also offers Arts. When you enrol in your subjects for next semester on the web, it will give you the option for each unit what campus you want to study it on. You may want to check with head of arts, but I know some businesd students did that this year.
I'm not sure if they had to get permission for this, though.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC

cheers wixxy, i didn't fiddle with the options back when i got my offer i just went straight to defer and left it at that.

i've been wondering, what's the deal with the mid-year semester? do they end up joining the cohort already present or are they an entirely different one

h3da

HSC

Disappointed that they took away annoymous feedback from BAS discussion forums :(. Great entertainment while it lasted..

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

Uhh as in mid year (2nd semester) intake? They're effectively a separate cohort, as they're a semester behind autumn intake.

H3da, that's true. Many lulz were had reading the anonymous feedback, particularly the abusive stuff. *sigh*

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

Uhh as in mid year (2nd semester) intake? They're effectively a separate cohort, as they're a semester behind autumn intake.

H3da, that's true. Many lulz were had reading the anonymous feedback, particularly the abusive stuff. *sigh*

h3da

HSC

Did you join in the fun of abusing people?I was the one that was bored so i started typing in engrish with caps. :)

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC

yeah i figured as much, i'm guessing the cohort will be a good deal smaller or am i wrong in thinking that there aren't very many 2nd semester enrollments?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

Yeah, apparently mid year is generally a lot smaller... Mainly because there are only a few subjects which actually have a mid year intake.

And h3da, no, I didn't join in. I was a little paranoid they'd figure out who I was.

h3da

HSC

Yeah, apparently mid year is generally a lot smaller... Mainly because there are only a few subjects which actually have a mid year intake.

And h3da, no, I didn't join in. I was a little paranoid they'd figure out who I was.
lol haha :p but damn now the only thing that was fun about BAS is gone :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)