2009 Macquarie Uni Offers / General Chatter (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: 2009 Macquarie Uni Offers

Haha Yay a friend already and we haven't even started uni yet. :haha:
What level Russian/French are you thinking of doing?
haha =D

im gonna do beginners
i doubt my basic knowledge of an alphabet and phrases is good enough for post-hsc haha
but second year everyone gets group together anyway

*Baby-K*

HSC

Hey Baby K! :)

How did you do in your French HSC exams? I bet you did awesome :)
Heyy lol wrong thread :wave:
I did alright. I did better in Extension than in Continuers. I got 43 for Extension and 88 for Continuers so E3 and Band 5.

Good luck next year! PM me if you need any help

*Baby-K*

HSC

haha =D

im gonna do beginners
i doubt my basic knowledge of an alphabet and phrases is good enough for post-hsc haha
but second year everyone gets group together anyway
:mad1: Im gonna do post-HSC damn
I also want to try to get credit for previous study or whatever its called and try to tackle Russian in one year.
Anyone have any advice on how I go about getting recognition for previous study???

HSC

:mad1: Im gonna do post-HSC damn
I also want to try to get credit for previous study or whatever its called and try to tackle Russian in one year.
Anyone have any advice on how I go about getting recognition for previous study???
haha it's okay there's still all those other subjects we can be study buddies for lol

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

You should have received a form for credit for previous study in the enrolment pack, I haven't looked at mine yet, so I can't verify...but yeah submit that, then they'll tell you what you can/can't count. Afaik though, its limited mainly to 100 level stuff, in which case you could probably talk to the Russian convenor and just get exemptions :)

*Baby-K*

HSC

You should have received a form for credit for previous study in the enrolment pack, I haven't looked at mine yet, so I can't verify...but yeah submit that, then they'll tell you what you can/can't count. Afaik though, its limited mainly to 100 level stuff, in which case you could probably talk to the Russian convenor and just get exemptions :)
Cool thanks AsyLum.

I spoke to someone at the information day and the lady said that it shouldn't be a problem since I lived in Russia for 12 years and it's my first language + the language spoken mainly at home (with mum)

HSC

Cool thanks AsyLum.

I spoke to someone at the information day and the lady said that it shouldn't be a problem since I lived in Russia for 12 years and it's my first language + the language spoken mainly at home (with mum)
are you a halfie?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

I'd learn Russian, so I could drink Vodka.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

I know this question has probably already been asked and answered, but by what date do we have to enroll? I have to get my taxfile number and am a bit worried it'll take too long...

HSC

I don't think I spoke with a Russian. I spoke with a Pole, though. Very interesting. :)

I want to know if I spoke with someone here. :(

yeah the dude that left a msg said his name was tom... something (white last name)

antisheep

HSC

yay for all the new people! congrats guys.

i was wandering through the co-op today and spied a couple of people buying their juris textbooks... if only to have that enthusiasm again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)