2009 Macquarie Uni Offers / General Chatter (1 Viewer)

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Re: 2009 Macquarie Uni Offers

It will be, just watch out where you park, I doubt they'll charge prospective students for parking the wrong places on the day of enrolment (though I could be wrong, the uni seems to make decisions which astound me these days) but it should be safe.

I say watch out where you park because there are certain areas restricted to companies/and or staff, so just look at the signs, for the majority of the campus, most of the big parking blocks towards the middle of the uni and the open areas near the X and W buildings should be ok :)
cheers :)

chriskoss

HSC

I don't mean to be rude, it just seems a bit low to talk to someone like they're an idiot because they asked a few simple questions. You clearly wouldn't make a very good academic adviser, you would probably just yell at the students for not knowing everything to begin with. Anyway does pronunciating syllables to a new comer to the uni boost your ego?
Dont worry dude.. Asylum thinks he is a fucken mad cunt or something when hes prob a 5 foot tall skinny geeky asian fag who plays warcraft every day and so his life is miserable and boring so he comes on BOS to yr12 leavers and bags them out, when hes the one not even ment to be here in the 1st place

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Dont worry dude.. Asylum thinks he is a fucken mad cunt or something when hes prob a 5 foot tall skinny geeky asian fag who plays warcraft every day and so his life is miserable and boring so he comes on BOS to yr12 leavers and bags them out, when hes the one not even ment to be here in the 1st place
YEAH FUCK OATH HARDCORE KEYBOARD WARRIOR :music:

All u fucken idiots who r going pure blonde is a girls beer.. blonde stands for LOW CARBOHYDRATE, not blonde for blonde girls.. you fucken nerds, 1/2 of you have never probably drank alcohol in your life.
Yea just laugh at everyone else, being an E-thug on the internet.

Hide behind your keyboard and ridicule others as a way of getting back at society for being bullied, bashed and teased at school eh kid?
No worries you e-thug.

Go on son, get back at society for being bullied at school, by hopping behind your keyboard and acting tough

Last edited:

HSC

This may sound like a dumb question but which road do i catch the bus off that goes from epping station to macquarie.

This may help:

Don't mind me for over preparing as i will be the person that gets lost and misses everything on enrolment day.

dolbinau

HSC

Cambridge street. When you exit the station the bus stop is across the other side of the road (for 288)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

This may sound like a dumb question but which road do i catch the bus off that goes from epping station to macquarie.

This may help:

Don't mind me for over preparing as i will be the person that gets lost and misses everything on enrolment day.
Its pretty easy to see which side you'll need to catch it from wheny ou get there, one side has 4 lanes of traffic, and the other is a raised section with the bus stop/taxi stands.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC

hey how long does the bus ride take from epping station? ~10 isn't it? just so i can decide which train to catch...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

5-10 depending on traffic, its not too long, about the same for eastwood.

I'd go epping though, more buses I think

dolbinau

HSC

So can someone confirm/deny that if we have to enroll later in the week, will some 100 units get completely filled earlier? What do we do about this?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Units will most likely not get filled, certain classes may be filled though, the way enrolments are being done though, is by subject group from what I remember, so you're not going to have Accounting students spread through the week or anything (at least I hope not)

Poad

HSC

Oh well, at least I get first dibs on classes - as of 10:30 tomorrow morning I will (should) be fully enrolled :)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC

hey dolb are you on thursday too? i think all the psych people should be. i hope the elective classes i want aren't filled but can't really do anything about it hey? just have to hope for the best...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

enrolling is different to registering for classes, isnt it?
For the purposes of First Years, the act of registration in units (and classes on the day) is confirmation of your enrolment.

dolbinau

HSC

hey dolb are you on thursday too? i think all the psych people should be. i hope the elective classes i want aren't filled but can't really do anything about it hey? just have to hope for the best...
I am on Thursday and yeah it kind of sucks but meh.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

I think I may be on Friday depending on whether I need to turn up for the CPS crap. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)