2009 HSC Essay Predictions (2 Viewers)

stephi.xoxo

HSC
i think it might be role of world cities, and their powerful economic and cultural authority. link in a bit about global networks too maybe?

but if its dominance and dependence and urban centres, demise of small town etc. what on earth do u write! i have nothing for demise of small town. nothing substantial for an essay anyway!

morelli

HSC
EAR - Biophysical Interactions and maybe something else tied to it (2002)
UP - Demise of a Small Town (never been asked)
PEA - Factors that influence nature, spatial pattern and future trends of a GLobal (never been asked)

Urban dynamics can lick my verticle smile

Swalden

HSC
EAR - Biophysical Interactions and maybe something else tied to it (2002)
UP - Demise of a Small Town (never been asked)
PEA - Factors that influence nature, spatial pattern and future trends of a GLobal (never been asked)

Urban dynamics can lick my verticle smile
Nature and spatial patterns has been asked 2 or 3 times. But not sure with future or not.

shaza23q

HSC
Hacked into Board of Studies and got to the Geo Essays. They are mad easy, here they are below. (Hacking skills help)

Outline three challenges of living in mega-cities. Explain how people have responded to these challenges.

Compare and contrast the vulnerability and resilience of two ecosystems at risk.

Explain how global changes in an economic activity have affected an enterprise you have studied at a local scale.

haha thats a load of bullshit.
no one would have access to those papers and i certainly don't think they would upload the exams on the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)