2009 cssa biology (1 Viewer)

Misz

HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
Please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date and it is still within the security period.

---

So Guys ,:)
thought id start up a thread about what you reckon will be in the exam tomorrow? looking at past CSSA biology papers :)

Goodluck to everyone tomorrow
:tongue:

=D

Last edited by a moderator:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Lol well i can't really tell tbh. But i'm pumped for this test as far as tests go, Biology tests are the most straightfoward and require the least amount of CPU usage. GL people.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
My poor friends are cramming for bio tomorrow right after just finishing physics... thank god i dropped bio XD

Good luck everyone :D

HSC
i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stuffed for this exam.
& i dont care cos i know this is my crappiest subject anyway & chances are only 1 unit of it is going to count towards my hsc so mehhh.
i think ive had enough of exams that i just dont care anymore woooo lol

Liyo

HSC
http://community.boredofstudies.org/16/biology/218406/cssa-biology-tomorrow-o.html

How did everyone go today for bio?
I thought it was okay >.<

HSC
Re: CSSA Bio trial papers

i failed :)
well i think i failed...
if not i just passed.
but im used to that in bio anyway lol.

Last edited:

sickk

HSC
did anyone else finish the paper damnnn quick?

samthebear

HSC

failleeddd. there were so many random questions that didnt actually relate to content but rather random "Make shit up as you go" kinda qns which were sorta based on content =.=

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

failleeddd. there were so many random questions that didnt actually relate to content but rather random "Make shit up as you go" kinda qns which were sorta based on content =.=
The paper was surprisingly non-HSC like in terms of questions-wise.

HSC

The paper was surprisingly non-HSC like in terms of questions-wise.
omg i totally agree with this!
id done past papers & they seemed relatively okay. the questions were rater straight forward if you knew your stuff well but i really think i failed that trial, epically failed!!

Flamingo16

HSC

I thought it was okay, it could have been a lot harder. Everything in there I had studied :)) Here's hoping the HSC is like it ! :)

Randomboy

HSC

Was actually quiet an easy paper. The only one where i was like errr whyyy was the hygiene prac lol like wth did we ever do similar to that lol :)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC

Well my school has done the CSSA papers for every subject but for Biology they told us that the Independent paper would be better practice since it was more syllabus based. Now i know what they meant.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Had about 50 minutes left
lmao nice. Finished the Independent in 1 hour and 40 minutes, though only needed to do half of the option topic :D
I think they give too much time for bio, it makes me want to go over my multiple choice and sometimes i change them when they are already correct :S

Flamingo16

HSC

Was actually quiet an easy paper. The only one where i was like errr whyyy was the hygiene prac lol like wth did we ever do similar to that lol :)
Haha totally understand
I did the prac where we touched the agar plate before and after washing our hands with anti-bacterial soap..

Does that sound right?

lolrofllol

HSC

Worst. Paper. Ever.

People complaining about how the biology papers are 'regurgitation' must have got to them. I think they were trying to put some 'skills' questions in there, but overdone it a little...

It wasn't that hard of a paper, but I was looking forward to writing definite answers instead of english-like evaluations and discussions -_-

Haha totally understand
I did the prac where we touched the agar plate before and after washing our hands with anti-bacterial soap..

Does that sound right?
Yeah I wrote that too

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
A pretty good test the one question that annoyed me was the 7 mark one at the end of the core i was like WTF, but bio still kicks arse in my oppinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)