2008 NRL Premiership (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Re: Queensland Moroons Can Go Fuck Themselves!

patty4848 said:
Haha, I'm a maroons supporter so yeah,
Wallace has the edge on pearce, but what restricted wallace was having a lock (in bird) as five-eighth...BIG mistake. Mind you, pearce and anasta did look dangerous at points and both had a pretty decent game.

If NSW are to win, they seriously need to dump sooooo many players. Bird should be lock, not five-eighth. Gallen should be dumped very very quickly. He's too ill-disciplined to be playing origin. He let the maroons off the hook soooo many times through penalties and errors. Fitzgibbon should go. Bring in some new talent i say. You have plenty of options. Surely, you will reconsider quinn. He may have been a god in game 1, but since then has proved to be a man of costly errors.

Selectors let the blues down. Maroons didn't have prince after the 15th minute and from their on the blues should have racked up alot of points.

And I'm glad to see a few blues supporters not blaming the ref. So many people always blame the ref for LOSING THE SERIES, so its nice to see some true blues supporters who take it on the chest.

Last note: Israel Folau YOU ARE A FREAK!

Yeah i think QLD were after the 240 minutes the better team, but if NSW hadn't made such stupid fucking decisions on players i feel we could have easily won.

maries

HSC

WannaBang? said:
Fucking pricks. Wanna win my State of Origin Huh? I'll show you!

What did you guys think about the game?

My thoughts: Sloppy play from both sides.

I still love you Blues!

wtf, that was a mad game, dunno wat ur going on about.

Muz4PM

HSC

patty4848 said:
If NSW are to win, they seriously need to dump sooooo many players. Bird should be lock, not five-eighth. Gallen should be dumped very very quickly. He's too ill-disciplined to be playing origin. He let the maroons off the hook soooo many times through penalties and errors. Fitzgibbon should go. Bring in some new talent i say. You have plenty of options. Surely, you will reconsider quinn. He may have been a god in game 1, but since then has proved to be a man of costly errors.
I basically agree with that paragraph, except for Fitzgibbon, I like him and the way he plays his football. However, next year, we will have to see who is in form, who has retired and who hasn't. I think in any sport, your age should not be a factor if you are still good enough to perform well on that stage. A case in point is Steve Price.

patty4848

HSC

Muz4PM said:
I basically agree with that paragraph, except for Fitzgibbon, I like him and the way he plays his football. However, next year, we will have to see who is in form, who has retired and who hasn't. I think in any sport, your age should not be a factor if you are still good enough to perform well on that stage. A case in point is Steve Price.
I agree he is a great defender and always gives his all, but i think he's lost his 'go forward' which separates him from others. Mind you, he's still one of the best defenders and goal kickers in the game. He'd be good on the bench still i reckon.

Steve Price IS A MONSTER. He's 34 and still plays like he's the youngest - body on the line and everything. I believe he's one of the reasons NSW were able to dominate in game 1 so well.

But yes, main point in which everyone agrees... DUMP GALLEN.

And also, well done gidley. He had an awesome game and looked dangerous with every run. Looks like he'll be a long-termer for nsw.

Muz4PM

HSC

theshortykatt said:
how many threads are merged into this one?
About three lol.

Muz4PM

HSC
Zrap said:
Lol i love Cross, he fucked Nate Myles up
I saw that upper cut he threw whilst one of his team mates had Myles in a headlock, I was not sure if it hit Myles or his own Blue's teammate.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Muz4PM said:
I saw that upper cut he threw whilst one of his team mates had Myles in a headlock, I was not sure if it hit Myles or his own Blue's teammate.
Everyone i know that was at the game, saw heaps of hits onto nate
myles massive forehead lol

Muz4PM

HSC
Zrap said:
Everyone i know that was at the game, saw heaps of hits onto nate
myles massive forehead lol
Yeah, how could you miss? lol

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
so no one here is giving credit to israel falou and his freakish ways, huh? just play the good old blame game. even though i go for the blues, there was never a minute when they looked like the upright winners.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
His first try was just pure crapness from Quinn?. The second try was just amazing.

AppleNader

HSC
It's a great season for me whenever the Bulldogs are near the bottom of the table.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
like i said three weeks ago: the rabbits will win the premiership

Charizard

HSC
stazi said:
Like i say now : No

They're a shit club with shit fans and have absolutely zero chance of making it to the grand final.

If they win the premiership you can have both my testicles.

historykidd

HSC
i'll also hand over my testicles if roosters lose this week.

if we somehow fuck up against a travelling, injury ridden titans, we shouldn't be worthy of the 4 imo.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
bare in mind that titan is a club many predicted would flop when it first started. a couple of seasons later, it is already talking about top 8, and at one stage, leading the comp. its recruitment is outstanding, and the coach has never been under any pressure from the media or the board, most of its players are playing better than before joining the club, i really think it shows the promise to win the comp in the next 5 years.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
chicky_pie said:
The Roosters will win the Premiership & quote me when the finals is over :D
Even though i go for the Knights, i think its the Eagles turn to shine.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
stazi said:
Mathematically possible...doubtful as most of their wins were by something like a total of 7 points against poor teams, but hey i like the underdog and souths have been the underdog for as long as i can remember (plus it's where all the north sydney bears juniors head off to nowadays >_>).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)