stazi

Nightman
HSC
roosters will get the wooden spoon this year. I'm 99% certain

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
wuddie said:
and no one wants to talk about the chooks? freddy talked it up pretty good during the week, but yet again, all talk and nothing else.

anyone like to offer an excuse on behalf of the chooks? what about the broncos, being at home and on a roll?
Honestly though, is there anybody out there that was of the believe that the Roosters would actually roll the Storm?

Not even close.

If anything, Manly are the closest, but the consecutive losses have got to be having an effect on the Eagles psychologically. Storm look the goods for the minor premiership.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
you're right, no one will fancy their chances against melb, at melb. but at this day and age, i reckon any team in the top 5 or 6 has the honest potential to beat any other. but the roosters never looked like they were in the contest, at all. maybe it is the graveyard effect.

against all theories, i think cowboys and dogs won't win another game this year, hence the spoon to the cowboys. also, realisticcally, knights won't make the 8, because they got the broncos and storms to go, and raiders should be 5th, at least.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
breaking said:
wh.... what?
actually, now i'm 100% certain. apparently it's not mathematically possible, but seriously, since when has maths ever been accurate?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fuck you all, i invented einstein's theory of relativity

ledzeppelin

HSC
wuddie said:
and no one wants to talk about the chooks? freddy talked it up pretty good during the week, but yet again, all talk and nothing else.

anyone like to offer an excuse on behalf of the chooks? what about the broncos, being at home and on a roll?
I'll offer some excuses
We were missing 4 internationals and a State of Origin player, then lost our hooker early in the match
We were never going to win that match missing our two best forwards this year in Sa and Myles, as well as our top try scorer in Kenny Dowall
Worst of all, Brent fucking Grose was in the team. If he's ever picked for first grade again, I'll shoot Fittler. That shoulder charge on Quinn defending our line was horrendous.
On our day, I still think we can roll Melbourne

historykidd

HSC
nobody is even close to melbourne.

what a boring grand final this will be.

HSC
Is NRL dead?

Seriously, the game needs a massive revamp. it's pretty much on the rocks, and I'm not sure it can be revived. What do you guys think? Is the sport dead? Is there a way it could be brought back to the glory it once basked in?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Re: Is NRL dead?

it's basically at its potential as a code, and the media hype it up to be much more than it is

gallop's interviews on the footy show after the SBW thing indicate pretty clearly that if news limited pulled out tomorrow clubs like melbourne would cease to exist

it's basically a sydney/newcastle + brisbane comp that shouldn't expect more than about 10k attendances

big fish in a small pond basically

sk1001

HSC

fuck it off. barbarians died out years ago.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC

i was like hell yeah NRL is fcked over like ages ago. cause half me players in Eels team are leaving....however now my team is on a 2week winning streak all is good. ^^. i was seriously going 2 start watching the English SUper league....but man its shit....like as in crouds factor. i was like hmm lets see how many poeple watch League in the UK. Big place = Alot of poeple...FCK off...theres less people who watch it then here. SO mehh decided 2 stay watching NRL. What other sport is there.....UNION SUCKS COCK...although i played 4 skool....STILL SUCKS COCK LEAGUES BETTER. Just fckin pissing me off all the playesr r leaving thats all

AppleNader

HSC

Exphate said:
Super League matchs are almost always sold out, and the fans over there are always much more hyped than over here.

NRL needs to get rid of the salary cap, because fuck, everyone is going to go overseas, or to Union. <3 Money.

Great original idea, GENIUS.

How about coming up with a practical and feasible way of doing that instead of rehashing what those moronic footyheads have been ranting on about for years?

I think it's great that the players are leaving for lesser competitions and for massive money overseas. Just think, they will be getting like double, triple + what they are getting now and they may even be able to play longer due to the less rigorous nature of other comps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)