2008 New Zealand Election (1 Viewer)

gw0ng

HSC
I don't believe the "country" of New Zealand should be allowed to exist.

Rather, it should assimilate into a suboordinate municipality of New South Wales.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
On the surface, it seems like a very nice and principled place. Peaceful diversity too
Theyre just lucky to have a shameless friend like us do all the serious international grovelling, while they ride on our back, crotch around darwin, refusing nuclear materials and disasterous wars

gw0ng

HSC
Iron said:
On the surface, it seems like a very nice and principled place. Peaceful diversity too
Theyre just lucky to have a shameless friend like us do all the serious international grovelling, while they ride on our back, crotch around darwin, refusing nuclear materials and disasterous wars
I find it laughable the amount of Americans that are against Obama's presidency simply because of his father's Muslim faith.

Post unrelated to quote.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
gw0ng said:

Rather, it should assimilate into a suboordinate municipality of New South Wales.

I rather let New Zealand push far far away from us. Migrants use New Zealand as a transit place to enter into Australia, but since the Conservatives won the election, I'm praying their borders will be tighter, no more fobs into our shores from NZ.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
The world may be two conservatives down (Australia and United States) but it's one conservative up in downtown New Zealand!

Congratulations New Zealand for a prosperous free'er future.

...And a Jew too! Splendind...

Last edited:

johnmi

HSC
gw0ng said:

Your an idiot

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
gw0ng said:

Mate, why the FUCK would you want extra Islanders w/ right of abode in Australia??? We've got enough scum living here already.

Didn't think that one out did you?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
Obama *is* a Muslim
Truth.

Did you know Obama recently met with Vladimir Putin, High Terrorist of Iran, to discuss plans to sell Hawaii to Hezbollah in their fight against ZIONIST CONSPIRACY?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)