2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
lol haha hleb what a fag.

doesn't look like clichy will be travelling with the team, meaning gibbs will probably be marking ronaldo. :(

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
hopefully ronaldo will switch wings at will, like he usually does.
i'm more confident in sagna's ability to take him.

Charizard

HSC
Exact repeat of last year's semi. Snooooooooooooooze.
well we can only hope the mancs get rolled by arsenal.

i really do hope froma viewing standpoint arsenal go through. chelsea v arsenal games are usually a fuck ton better then the dour defensive showdown chelsea v man utd are.

Plus playing better then manchester then losing on penalties again would make me cry.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
An unfortunately good result for Chelsea this morning. Hiddink knows his big game tactics. Hoping for a better game tonight, which should be a given considering Arsenal will come to play and Utd won't park the bus like Chelsea.

Charizard

HSC
1-0.

still 50/50 in my opinion, though i think united will snatch a goal at emirates and go through.

HSC
predictions:
chelsea 1-1 barca
arsenal 2-1 man utd

man u and barca to advance on the away goals rule

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
well we can only hope the mancs get rolled by arsenal.

i really do hope froma viewing standpoint arsenal go through. chelsea v arsenal games are usually a fuck ton better then the dour defensive showdown chelsea v man utd are.

Plus playing better then manchester then losing on penalties again would make me cry.
Oh please. Chelsea played better than us in Moscow? Had we taken our chances in the first half we would've killed the game off by HT.

And that's the same today. We really should've ran away with the game and put the tie beyond doubt. But the 1-0 scoreline is still the best single goal lead we can hope for. An away goal now should do it.

samwell

HSC
Guus Hiddink is genius.Playing Chelsea as a massive underdog and frustrating Barca,
His tactics have got Barca fuming b4 the 2nd leg. There will surely be a red card shown in the 2nd leg probably for a barca player.
Am tipping Man utd to go through(if Van persie doesnt play) although i would very much like to watch a Chelsea v Arsenal final. Barca are also massive favourites to go through but am sure Guus hiddink has a good plan to get the Blues to the final.

Charizard

HSC
Arsenal v Chelsea is what im praying for.

I think it'd be a good match and we'd be able to do them over. I could see a chelsea manc game being a 0-0 penalty fest.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
the result of the arsenal-united match was pretty obvious the second the teamsheets and formation was revealed.

hopefully van persie will be back for return leg.
arsenal can't and shouldnt be playing with two holding midfielders.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I still don't think it was that bad a result for Arsenal - they could have lost 3-0. I reckon Arsenal will score early on, Utd's already mentally frail defence will get nervy and Walcott will seal the 2-0 win in the final 10 mins on the counter.

As for Barca-Chelsea, it wasn't that bad a result for Barca. If you are going to draw at home, make it 0-0. It will finish 1-1 and we will get the football purists final in Barca-Arsenal.

kent

HSC
hi i am new here and i follow the epl. this season has been sick if you follow the bottom half of the table like i do but otherwise, who would of thought the current top 4. my opinion of old firm joining epl is dat dey could destroy the spl if they did. even if they joined dey would add more hooliganism cause they are relatively mid-table team in comparison with the other teams in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)