2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

trickx

HSC
FUCK yes! ManU over Fulham.

God I love Park. Fucking love him!

Roy9

HSC
Damnit, wish we drew Chelsea or Arsenal (assuming they beat Hull) instead. Ah well, one way or another we would have to beat Man U to win the FA...

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
I think everton have a good chance. their footballing structure is alot more rigid and unlike the other teams, they wont attack united so much, thus, putting the onus on united to score the goals.

although half your team is in hospital...so.. yeah

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
What about Tevez's goal... Fergie should sell Berbatov to keep him.
While I love Tevez more than Berbatov, I still have to say that Berbatov brings a different quality to the team than Tevez's all-energy game. We already have enough hard workers in our team (Rooney, Park, Fletcher etc) and Tevez only adds to that. I believe it's Berbatov's playing style that have taken us so far this season. We're still in every competition and top of the league, can't say I can complain really.

fuk man utd is gay...
inter better beat them or i riot
common jose
Talk about being bitter, having a hard time in life recently? You're just like the kid who cried at Fulham when we smashed em 4-0.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
libpool libpool

sporting are shocking, they should be banned from champion's league.

08er

HSC
wooot best display ive seen from liverpool in years

matt#1

HSC
N/A
While I love Tevez more than Berbatov, I still have to say that Berbatov brings a different quality to the team than Tevez's all-energy game. We already have enough hard workers in our team (Rooney, Park, Fletcher etc) and Tevez only adds to that. I believe it's Berbatov's playing style that have taken us so far this season. We're still in every competition and top of the league, can't say I can complain really.
Whilst I have to agree that Berbatov has been very effective for Man United this season...I also still love Tevez more. I'm not one to complain whilst the team is enjoying such success..but I really think that Fergie could have rotated them a little more this season so that Tevez didn't spend so much time on the bench. A player of his quality dosent deserve it.

I'm looking forward to the big game tomorrow morning v Inter. After his display against Fulham in the FA Cup, Tevez must be a chance to start...but I can still see Fergie going for Berba and Rooney as always. I think there is a fair chance that we will see all 4 English teams through to the next round again.

Also, as much as I hate them, Liverpool really did play amazingly well this morning. I actually enjoyed seeing 'Pool humilaite Real because it might finally make them realise that they really aren't "the greatest team in the world" anymore. Why Ronaldo would want to leave United to join them when he can enjoy so much more future success at United is beyond me. Also, how dirty did Gabby Heinze play this morning? I loved him at United...until his antics when he left for Madrid...but he really is a dirty player.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Also, as much as I hate them, Liverpool really did play amazingly well this morning. I actually enjoyed seeing 'Pool humilaite Real because it might finally make them realise that they really aren't "the greatest team in the world" anymore. Why Ronaldo would want to leave United to join them when he can enjoy so much more future success at United is beyond me. Also, how dirty did Gabby Heinze play this morning? I loved him at United...until his antics when he left for Madrid...but he really is a dirty player.
Don't like either of Liverpool or Madrid, but would've preferred to see Real Madrid through just so we can shove it up Rafa's arse about his facts sooner. But I guess that'll have to wait. As for Heinze, he could've done something for us by breaking one of them Scouser's legs.

I can still see 0-0 and Inter progressing on penalties.

On class, Utd should win 3-0 though.
A Mourinho team winning on penalties? I can't remember that ever happening. We however, have won our last 4 penalty shootouts, IIRC.

Charizard

HSC
Hopefully the mancs bow out in controversial fasion so Ferguson can have one of his epic cry's.

Great manager, but seriously the biggest cry baby around..especially for a team that is generally favoured by referees at home.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
liverpool played so well. the way they moved the ball around at times was unbelievable and gerrard - what a player...as much as i despise the filthy scousers, gerrard is in a class of his own.

currently, inter will be pretty happy with 0-0....an early away goal to inter should have fergie wiping the sweat from his brow.

Only because John Terry has less heart than an organ recipient.
try telling that to abou diaby.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
no, john terry tripped over his overinflated head when he was taking the penalty; its basic science :p

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
or maybe his new predators hadn't yet fully adjusted to the artificial turf of luzhniki stadium...:uhoh:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)