2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
More proof that Liverpool are not genuine title contenders it seems.

Can we just hand Utd the title now? Chelsea have been woeful this season, Liverpool have more draws than a furniture store. Arsenal are too inconsistent and lack Utd's depth. Even though Utd are only scraping games 1-0, usually last ten mins - they are actually winning.

Villa could be pressing for 2nd at this rate lol.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Thank you CAHILL! :D

And to rub it in, every late goal this round has gone against Liverpool. At Bolton, Sunderland, Chelsea and Hull. How do you like that now Rafa?

Fact: United are top with a game in hand.
Fact: Ever since your genius statement, you've gained 2 points, while we've gained 9.

Sir Alex 3 - 0 Rafa, and he didn't even have to do anything. K.R.A.P.

kuytbird

HSC
Long season mate. But yes, rafa should probably have kept quiet.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Long season mate. But yes, rafa should probably have kept quiet.
Yes, but you can sense the tables are turning right now. Liverpool are reverting back to their old selves, and it's fantastic. Now Rafa is blaming Rick Parry, that man can just never be happy.

Hoping for Everton to knock you red scousers out too. :)

Roy9

HSC
I woke my brother up from cheering Cahill's goal so loud, lol. Pretty scrappy game, good result for us.

samwell

HSC
Man utd are scrapping through everytime. With the way they are playing i expected them to be winnin as convincingly as they did at chelsea. nevertheless they are still winnin.

Lampard is king<saved chelsea's blushes> Still think Liverpool should have won coz as every season goes when united gains momentum its very hard to beat 'em 4 the title.

HSC
Man utd are scrapping through everytime. With the way they are playing i expected them to be winnin as convincingly as they did at chelsea. nevertheless they are still winnin.

Lampard is king<saved chelsea's blushes> Still think Liverpool should have won coz as every season goes when united gains momentum its very hard to beat 'em 4 the title.
good teams can win even when they don't play well. they've proven they can turn it on, such as during the 3-0 against chelsea.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Villa could be pressing for 2nd at this rate lol.
I don't think so. The main reason being that they can't play football. They've been very lucky, lots of own goals scored for them. Most likely they'll drop off to around 6th or 7th very soon, once their lucky streak comes to an end.

And its too early to give ManUtd the title. They are still equal with us on top of the table, and even though they have a game in hand they still have to win it. Also there is 16 games to go. So not yet. They actually have to earn the title before lifting it.

samwell

HSC
good teams can win even when they don't play well. they've proven they can turn it on, such as during the 3-0 against chelsea.
Yh the Chelsea game agnst man u was a massacre they played through the chelsea defence cross and set piece weakness

Evertonian

HSC
I woke my brother up from cheering Cahill's goal so loud, lol. Pretty scrappy game, good result for us.
Cahill is a legend or as the commentator said, "the wizard from oz" :D

I think howard should have saved that shot from gerrard though.

ooops spelt legend wrong :)

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i respect his international commentaries - he knows what he is talking about.

i think i was celebrating the everton goal more than most everton fans.

lol @ skrtel's shitty marking. expect more from a CB.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I don't think so. The main reason being that they can't play football. They've been very lucky, lots of own goals scored for them. Most likely they'll drop off to around 6th or 7th very soon, once their lucky streak comes to an end.

And its too early to give ManUtd the title. They are still equal with us on top of the table, and even though they have a game in hand they still have to win it. Also there is 16 games to go. So not yet. They actually have to earn the title before lifting it.
What nonsense. Villa is 4th, 3 points from the top of the league, after 22 games in the season, and you call that luck. And you say they can't play football, utter garbage. Did you watch the game at Villa Park against Arsenal? They outplayed Arsenal for long periods in the game, and ultimately earned a deserved draw in the end.

If Villa is to be considered as lucky, then so should Liverpool. You're lucky to be sitting in 2nd place. You're lucky that you didn't get beat at Arsenal. Once your luck runs out you'll fade away into 4th. :rolleyes:

samwell

HSC
Man utd score a very expected win but 4-2 is a suprise score since the break united's clean sheet streak of 10 games. Man utd will win carling cup unless there is another comical suprise in store for the finals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)