2007 schoolies cruisers..heard the bad news??? ur not going!! (1 Viewer)

tara04

HSC
hey being a schoolies cruiser in 2006 im glad to say this doesnt apply 2 me.

but 2007 schoolies cruisers....it sucks... if you havnt heard yet. PnO have cancelled all schoolies cruises 4 2007 as it promotes a negative image for their company....tough luck guys.

schoolies cruise 2006.......Save the best for last!!!

lucyc

HSC
grr. im so angry. the travel agent called me thsi morning.

it is SHIT!

excuse the language but im so angry.

ggrrrr

millieforever

HSC
LMAO!!! that's FUNNY! our year gets nothing... we arent meant to have muck up day, we nearly didnt have a formal [or something] etc... and now this... HAHA...

WaydesSexcBlond

HSC
I think is friggen stupid.. lol.. no point whinging about it.. not gonna change their minds.. i guess to those goin on the 3rd cruise for this yr.. have a blast and completely trash the ship!!...

wat about the idea of them doin that $30million remake over of the ship they were spose to be using for the 2007 schoolies cruise =/

wat are we spose to do now.. i live on the beach, and lived in surfers for 13 yrs, so kinda over that idea.. this is gay =/

xoxo

HSC
yeh it is pretty shit....at first i was cut...but now im kinda glad...even though i dont know where im gonna go...me and my friends have already got heaps of ideas though...

oh well, i think ill get over it pretty quickly....i heard though that we might not be fully reimbursed for our deposit...a friend got told that we dont get the $70 security thing back....is this true?
its not out fault it was cancelled...i think we should get it all back

millieforever

HSC
lmao all you do now is plan to go out and have the fun-no matter what the expense... although, for all you vengeful characters, i suggest vengeance XP

Smavie

Under Achiever
HSC
DAYYYYMN. Served 2006 Leavers.

Oh well! I'm not complaining, last ever schoolies cruise for me baby.

9th of December... Bring it on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)