2007 Hsc (1 Viewer)

AMorris

HSC
Yeah - It wasn't that hard compared to previous years. It was only the final projectile motion question that contained a tricky bit which caught out most people.

Darrow

Executant of Life
HSC
Funny you should mention this, my teacher was discussing this with us
Supposedly she said after the ridiculously hard 2006 one (to which BOS received many complaints), they just made it really easy

Um, so hopefully this year wont be too hard, but not too easy
Though Im all for too easy :D

vds700

HSC
Yeah wasnt that hard, i remember i made heaps of stupid mistakes due to nerves and inexperience (did it again recently). It was really only the projectile question that was tricky, but i didnt evcen attempt this in the exam due to bad time management

dolbinau

HSC
Were the 2006 people disadvantaged for having a hard paper or are the marks aligned to make up for it?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I suppose any discrepancy/disadvantage that the 06 students had in the exam would be made up for by alignment, although that shouldn't really affect the ranks that the students had as such and thus the end result. Personally, I didn't find the 06 paper hard, but that was my opinion at the time. That still holds today, looking back at it actually.

Darrow

Executant of Life
HSC
The thing is
If you get a very hard paper, you are unable to express all the information you have learnt over the coarse of 2 years

How bad would it feel, to have a paper that makes you wonder what the point of doing 3u was...

yorkstanham

HSC
I agree, it was pretty easy. The only tricky part was last part of q7 wth the distances between the landing points.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 2007 Hsc

yorkstanham said:
I agree, it was pretty easy. The only tricky part was last part of q7 wth the distances between the landing points.
This

jeremychung

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: 2007 Hsc

Yeah i reckon it was.

They said the 2007 people were the brightest bunch ever but looking at their papers (maths, english, sciences) there were no 'tricks' and were straight forward.

2006 seemed hard, do them if you want a challenge =] They also - at least the ones i know - were the smartest bunch in the last couple of years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)