Votes: 9 23.1%
  • wonderlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the ham funeral

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

jazzmuzik

HSC
which text are you doing for your design indivual project..2007 drama students plz

angeliak

HSC
heyyy im doing summer rain :) what you thinking of doing??

jazzmuzik

HSC
please drama people add your text. (i had this up a while ago but i think it was too early for people to know...) so ADD YOUR TEXT NOW ! please :)

emilybrown

HSC
I think im going to do myth, propaganda and disaster in Nazi Germany and contemporary America

MKZaa

HSC
wise idea.

very good play

for poster/set/lighting...
do NOT over do the imagery and symbolism, otherwise it will become to cliched and wrought with difficulties...

simplicity is the key...

jazzmuzik

HSC
I have changed my original idea from summer rain, and i'm now doing Ham Funeral. what else is everyone doing?

iladys

HSC
I'm doing Noel Coward's Private Lives cause its a good play which I like.

goosiegoo

HSC
I think i'm doing Visions. It was either that or the Ham Funeral - but it confused me a bit. I haven't read Private Lives... but everyone seems to choose that.. :p

R

roseymariee!

i was originally doing summer rain but our school finally got private lives in.. so i've actually read it & since changed my mind.. i think its awesome

Etak90

HSC
i am doing summer rain for costume design, i think it is pretty easy to follow and interesting, i didn't read ham funeral, is it good?
i read wonderlands, private lives and myth propaganda and like summer rain best,
i have to start it tho:eek:

enchanted mud

HSC
I did Everyman and it was a shit of a thing to read!! Ugh, I spent about a month just readng it!

Annalisee

HSC
I am doing poster/promo for 2008 HSC but I've started looking at the texts. Can't stand private lives that's the only one I've looked at actually.

Lil'Kitty

HSC
:angel: Hey Im doing Costume for Top Girls, Caryl Chruchill.... It such a confusing overlapping structure at first but i like the fact its an all female play... I still dont know where to start, i know which characters i want to design my costumes for but what is a directorial concept my teacher tryed to explain it but i cant understand, im abit thick!!!... can ANY1 help me understand????

NickyFM

HSC
Yesterday i officially finished all my renderings and preliminary sketches for the ham funeral because it was internally due in. I think that the ham funeral is the most interesting and engaging play out of the syllabus and i recommend it to all future yr 12s/2008 designers who want to change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)