2006 - What IP are you going to do? (1 Viewer)

Which IP??

• Critical Analysis: Applied Research Project

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design: Lighting

• Set Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i'm doing costume as i love fashion and textiles and design so i thought it would be alittle easier for me to do. i know i would have loved to do scriptwritting but i think i should be safe than sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
im doing performance. mostly because i really didnt like any of the other options. i contemplated doing scriptwriting for a bit, but my teacher *gently* suggested that i should stick to things i could do, lol. which translated means i kinda suck at writing. but i love performance, and picking it has given me the incentive to work really really hard on it because so many ppl do it = lots of competition. :D

^mel^

HSC
if i was more artistically creative i would've done design but i love writing so i did scriptwriting. performance would be really hard to get good marks in because it's so popular.

butterflyxx

HSC
Hey everyone =)

I'm doing promotoion and programme. Anyone got any tips for me? =T

greenapple^0^

HSC
hi everyone i'm doing performance as well.. well does anyone of you guys know when hsc actually start for drama i mean the perofrmace one..?? just want to get ready ..

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
LOOL...thats cool!
i felt the same way about performance!!
but i chose scriptwriting, cos i can add more than one role in it! :D
I KNOW HOW U MUST HAVE FELT IM SO SCARED SEEING ALL THE WORK THAT GOT A BAND 6 AND FULL MARKS I WAS FREAKING OUT

but i know now that imm doing costume design for william shakespears " As you like it" and i have alot of info already * yet the rule book states we are not meant to start anything untill term 2 but hey * im doing it !!!!

greenapple^0^ == to answer your question i think the exact dates as my teacher told me would be around 14 to 17th of august bu the contact the school exactly two weeks before they come to mark us! arghghgh

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
vogue said:
can i ask why ?
it's a superstition, it's meant to be bad luck to say Macbeth in a theatre. i think thats coz it's supposedly cursed or something. so you call it the 'scottish play'.

Atossa

HSC
AHHH! Hot Potato Off his draws pluck to make amends OUCH!

ahem, scriptwriting for me. and we arnt supposed to start till term 2? my script ive been writing since term 3 last year! i'm a slow writer as each word has to be checked and must mean something deeper so i think itll work still:).

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
vogue said:
can i ask why ?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
it's a superstition, it's meant to be bad luck to say Macbeth in a theatre. i think thats coz it's supposedly cursed or something. so you call it the 'scottish play'.
Thats good..u know u're stuff! Thats what i did my script on..the curse, i found so many accidents blamed for the curse!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atossa
AHHH! Hot Potato Off his draws pluck to make amends OUCH!

oooh, Blackadder!!! i likey.
That where i got my idea from:rofl: & now im writing another script, that might be used for Tropfest (fingers crossed)

Jeza

HSC
Hello fello drama doers, Are there any other blokes that do DRAMA? Well I do and I'm doin promotion and program. Pft yeah I started like ages ago coz i have 3 major works
How yoll goin

blueyez

HSC
everyone doing performance seems to have their monologue already. im still searching for mine, id write one but all my teachers have told me im a bad writer. i think the word my drama teacher used was 'terrible'. i wish i knew what i was going to do so i could track it down and start working on it.

is there anyone else out there who hasnt found their monologue yet?

S

sparklingsylph

vogue said:
I * yet the rule book states we are not meant to start anything untill term 2 but hey * im doing it !!!!

it's Group Performance, not IP, that the rule book says we're not allowed to start until term 2. you can start IP at the very beginning of Year 12

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Jeza said:
Pft yeah I started like ages ago coz i have 3 major works
so did I..well two from drama (GP & I.P) & the other one in Industrial Technology..though mine was a theme so i had 3 things to build!

good on ya for starting now, cos i didnt & i spent the very last night with my first hangover & lack of sleep doing nearly all my portfolio for Tech & the 2nd act of my drama script:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)