2006 schoolies cruises (1 Viewer)

chrismund

HSC
Hay ppl, what cabins are fully booked up on the cruises this year?? Have many of u booked already?if so which one...

this is meant as a general 2006 schoolies cruise thread, but if u hav mad ideas for schoolies for 2006 y not share them

funny_bunny

HSC
hey man, me and 4 of my buddys have booked for the p & o cruise leaving the 1st of decemeber, can't remember which ship it is but

[trent]

HSC
The 1st of december? If it's leaving from Sydney that'd be the Pacific Sun....about half my year is going on that one... :D

Me and my friends booked back in october and our travel agent told us the 3 schoolies cruises had almost booked out...we're staying in the dingy inside 4-person cabins...but none of us are intending to be spending much time in them anyway, so it's alright.

woooo schoolies!!! (only 10 months and 2 weeks to go... :p)

funny_bunny

HSC
cool, yer thats the cruise that we r goin on. ne idea on the guys to girls ratio, i've heard on past cruises, its been 2:1 girls to guys hehe

Miss Breezy

HSC
[trent] said:
we're staying in the dingy inside 4-person cabins....

I stayed in an inside 4 person cabin on the pacific sun and it was fine, the only difference was a window...which can make sea sickness worse for some!

Odourless

HSC
funny_bunny said:
cool, yer thats the cruise that we r goin on. ne idea on the guys to girls ratio, i've heard on past cruises, its been 2:1 girls to guys hehe
I went on the first 2005 cruise. It was so awesome. I would say girls outnumber guys as well :)

mel4dan

Hey everyone!

About 50 people from my year group are going on the 1st of Dec Cruise! I have done basically all of the organising so far. its going to be great. My group is from the central coast. My cousin also has another group from her school which has another 50 or so people! woahhh sooo much fun....:)

tara04

HSC
hey! im also goin 1st dec!

between my skool an all girls skool n the boys skol there is bout 50 of us except it bout 40 guys to 10 girls!!!

where all u ppl form? im round campbelltown area sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)