2006 PIP Progress Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kulazzi said:
Maybe you'd like to post what the solution was to your problem? Just in case it does happen to someone and they freak out :p :)
well my mate daniel only lives 3 streets away, and his printer just wasnt working, but he had plenty of ink and paper, so as i was half way thru printing his and my ink cut out, we flew over to his place and picked up some ink.
came home, then continued printing. only to run out of paper. went back over, got some paper, and finished his, mine and my friend georgia's. easy as pie. just lucky our printers could fit the same sized cartridge.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Who have actually completely finished their PIPs?? :D

nitro.vo

HSC
arrghghghgh

I've been collecting info these last 2 weeks, now i've just thought about how much time we ahve left and im panicking !!!!

Not happy at all.

I'm nowhere near finished. I have ALOT to do. done intro, gathered MOST of my stuff and now i gotta start typing it all up.

I wish I had a projector as a moniter. my word document is a mess, ive dumped slabs of stuff off the net, it has no order and arghrg!?@!

Melzawelza

HSC
N/A
Nitro me too.. im absolutely panicking here... only written nearly 1500 words and i just dont know what to do next.

Also- our teachers have been telling us its due on the 24th!! what the fuck!!

nic56

Sheep Station (farm 4city ppl) 50 km NW of Wentwor
HSC
I am studying Society and Culture by Distance Education as my school didnt offer it as a subject. It is due on the 31st of July. I thought it was early for a major project to be due. Is there anyone else studying S & C via DE??? I would love to hear from someone experience the same diffuculty as me. I was really struggling to get motovated about starting my PIP, but now i have started i am realy enjoying, but am receiving no feedback from my teacher becuase of our distance between us.
enjoy the time we have left to complete it.

nic56

Sheep Station (farm 4city ppl) 50 km NW of Wentwor
HSC
I am currently studying Society and Culture by Distance education. I would love to have contact with someone else studying S&C by distance eduaction or any subjects by DE. I am focusing my pip study on Geographically isolated students and whether technology has improved their educational, social and cultural experiences. Yes the pip is due on the 31st july.
i found it hard to get motivated as there was not pressure from my teacher. now i have started my pip i am really enjoy doing it.

ImSoHot

HSC
Hahaha. So the PIP is due in 2 weeks, and I'm laughing hysterically at the thought that I have 14 days left and, well, I'm not quite where I should be. I'm going to write a whole pile of crap tomorrow, disarranged and attempt to re-order. Then come up with some excuse for my teacher on Tuesday as to why I haven't completed a draft yet. Then I'll go and hide in the corner.

nitro.vo

HSC
finished first copy :):)

Now i email my teacher, get feedback on it, fix up and hand in :D

beckywecky

HSC
Aughhhhhhhhhh. . .

WHO (basically) HASN'T STARTED THEIR PIP?

Am I the only one? Hahaha. I've got less than two weeks. I have three other assessments due next week, only days before the final PIP is due. I have trials a week after. And, for some strange unknown reason, I'm still not stressing enough to really get started.

Am I completely screwed?

My teacher, most of the time, is an idiot. There are 6 of us in the class. I am probably the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. That's my somewhat pathetic reasoning behind not exactly starting one of the biggest assessments one will ever have to endure through in year 12.

Uh oh.

scaredofstudies

HSC
Hey

Im doing society and culture too... aka the PIP and am HATING IT..
its due in like a week and a half and im sitting here twiddling my thumbs..
I hav'nt started it either.. im gonna fail..i can hardly remember my topic
.. Its kinda comforting to know im not the ONLY one. haha:)

beckywecky

HSC
Hahaha, yay - there is someone like me out there in the world! I am sure that we are not the only ones.

Well, my progess so far: 111 words!

I'm going GREAT! I've typed up the first paragraph of my introduction, but like you, I keep forgetting my topic. My teacher confused me yesterday so just when I THOUGHT I had a strong topic, I found myself back to square one again.

What to do, what to do.

Question: Can a fantastically written Personal Interest Project be produced in a week and a half?

I have a talent which allows me to bullshit out of my arse, so I am hoping so.

Sigh.

HSC
im soo over the pip.
im finished.

it was due on the 17th of july.

apparently they'll be bound on monday.

pfft.

i had to edit mine soo many times pffft.

editting 40 pages.. = skjhfe vjshjdg bdjrfnjhg vb!!!!

rach44

HSC
dont worry im in the same boat!! havent really started ive done an introduction and some research but still cant seem to really get much done the bf always comes over and....how can i say no??? arrrggghhh so stressed but not doing much about it lol also got another major project due for textiles i thought it was due earlier than the 31st! well thats comforting ,gives me more time to procrustinate....

Kulazzi

HSC
well, you boyfriend has to understand that you are doing your hsc. once you say no...:rolleyes:

mishka

HSC
N/A
Re: Christ on a bicycle!

Can you believe you have a week to go? It seems like only yesterday we were back in February saying there were 6 months left!

Good luck to all SACers in the next week - my best wishes to you all. Once you have pressed the magic button (i.e. PRINT) you will know what a relief it is to have such a huge burden lifted off your shoulders :)

[trent]

HSC
Re: Christ on a bicycle!

ahhh!!! a week....i've got soooo much writing to do!!!!!!!!!!!! I've only done about 1000 words :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)