2006 hsc (1 Viewer)

mt87

(((matty)))
HSC
is any1 ready 2 do n sit 4 they hsc later on in oct n nov dis yrs.. dis year will b finish so quick n fast....who does work durin study periods?? just want 2 know!!!!

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Firstly, welcome to BoS! :D

is any1 ready 2 do n sit 4 they hsc later on in oct n nov dis yrs.. dis year will b finish so quick n fast....who does work durin study periods?? just want 2 know!!!!
I don't think anyone's ready right now, 9 months out from the exams, but come October, I'm sure most of us will be as ready as we'll ever be. But there's still plenty to do and learn till then. :)

As for working in study periods... you try, but there's so much better things to do... :p

I_F

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
not at the moment and im pretty sure this goes for every other student who has to sit it. the last term i've been mainly catching up on sleep during my free periods, but seeing that our timetable is changing to 80mins a period i'll try to use most of the time to revise and study for my half yearlies which are coming up at the end of term1.

vg_woz_here

HSC
haha i never do anything in my study periods..LMAO!! either eating..computer...gossiping..etc...lol

i just want to get this year over and done with :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
mt87 said:
So true... this year is going to fly by so quickly, hsc is approaching so soon! I have done work in most of my study periods, usually I get a bit of the maths hw done, so there's less to do after I get home.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
mt87 said:
Am i ready for the hsc this october?
You gotta be kidding me. Watch out buddy, time'll fly and the year will finish before you know it. You've got 9 months left. That's not much...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Riviet said:
So true... this year is going to fly by so quickly, hsc is approaching so soon! I have done work in most of my study periods, usually I get a bit of the maths hw done, so there's less to do after I get home.
Go Rivvy! Kill the HSC!

I never did much studying during free periods. I only studied when I urgently needed to figure out something or was falling behind. As long as you keep up with your class and understand everything you're taught, you should be fine. Also refer to the syllabus frequently and look through past papers.

Good luck to all. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Expecting time to fly and the HSC to be upon us closer then we think. Ready? I don’t think you will ever feel ready until you finish that first exam and with it get your first taste of the HSC but come October you shall have to be ready.

Monz

HSC
Well coping with HSC exam stress yes, been there done that this year with 2 subjects, the HSC isn't as some people make it out to be. Knowing my work, well of course not, no one does atm.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Yeah I guess i'll be ready, thats why i'm studying now, doing practice papers, and trying to work out exactly what my art concept IS.

I don't know, I just want to take pretty photos for the rest of my life....and get paid handsomely for the priviledge.

Chow.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
Am i ready for the hsc this october?
You gotta be kidding me. Watch out buddy, time'll fly and the year will finish before you know it. You've got 9 months left. That's not much...
that scares me ><

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Richie Rich said:
I try to get some work or study done during study periods but I am just so tired most of the time, so I just rest or stare blankly into space.
yeah i know what you mean !

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jesusfreek said:
who put the no of days left til the hsc, so depressing!!!
Well, that's exactly how many days are left, just ignore it if the count down is really making you feel depressed. I know it's approaching fast. :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)