2006 Hsc Question. Help?? (1 Viewer)

Paj20

HSC
Assess the effectiveness of various forms of legal measures in achieving justice, with reference to at least one current criminal justice issue. You may refer to any of the examples of current criminal justice issues listed below, or any other current criminal justice issue.

Anti-terror laws

Mandatory sentencing

Majority verdicts

Trial by media

Death penalty

The right to silence

What should you write for the "effectiveness of various forms of legal measures in achieving justice" which part of the crime syllabus is this relating to??

Thanks. (I know this might not be the right section but it has more pple looking thus getting the right answer)

cal-

Banned
HSC
Haha I had to do that, I'd give it to you but I did it in class and my teacher still has it.

It's a pretty hard question, have fun. I did it that long ago that I can't remember shit though, sorry.

tessery

HSC
its referring to the "effectiveness" section of the syllabus - its near the end of crime. it gives you the differenent issues to consider e.g. cost, time etc. i remember i did anti terrorism when i practiced that question, so i focussed on like the protection of individual rights, the weighing up of individual rrighs against the need for community protection.

if you use the effectiveness factors, cases, legilsation, media and write a decent length you should be good!

Emmyp92

HSC
hey.
im don tthe sam question right now lol..
im doin terrorism laws in nsw. but its so hard to find like evidence. arrgh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)