2006 HSC - People and Economic Activity Question (1 Viewer)

bayan92

HSC
How would you tackle this question?

Examine the changing nature, spatial patterns and ecological dimensions of a global economic activity.

Niek

HSC
Examine the changing nature, spatial patterns and ecological dimensions of a global economic activity.
hmmm...
I've only just started my study on this topic, but I'd probably do something like:
intro blablabla introduce, define terms etc
p1: past nature of activity, how and why it is changing
and pretty much do that for each part ie spatial patterns and ecological dimensions..
:)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i'd start like Niek said introduce and define the topic and the economic activity. I'll use mine which is viticulture.

P1: Viticulture is ......[define]
P2: Comparison of past with present activity related to viticulture
P2: Where and why it occurs in these regions and why it related to present and past activities eg. in past grapes grew naturally in france and no due to globalisation wine grape seeds can be distributed around the world allowing for both new world and old world countries to grow wine.
P3: What the ecological factors are and what is the response to these such as the increased use of agrichemicals has lead to organic wines which uses less agrichemicals.
P4: sum everything up

legendfunk

HSC
P2: Where and why it occurs in these regions and why it related to present and past activities eg. in past grapes grew naturally in france and no due to globalisation wine grape seeds can be distributed around the world allowing for both new world and old world countries to grow wine.
So the sort of Old World to New World transition thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)