2006 HSC Mathematics Solutions (1 Viewer)

PC

HSC
N/A
Here are my worked solutions. Based on the comments above, I'm fairly sure that these are OK.

Last edited:

dunno04

HSC
PC said:
Here are my worked solutions. Based on the comments above, I'm fairly sure that these are OK.
Lol..
Graet!

selig

HSC
This is my solution to the last two parts of question 10, just in case anyone still cares (I am a bored accelerant at the moment). I hope this will clear up the errors with other solutions posted. Anyone with a graphing program is advised to make graphs of y and A against x, as this illustrates how the problem can be solved. Any comments or corrections, please write to selig90@hotmail.com

T.Goodhew

Actuarial Co-op 06
HSC
PC said:
Awesome, your solutions are identical to mine. Yay :D So v 1.25 of the solutions on the first post in this forum, as well as your solutions must be the correct solutions...phew.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
your solutions are pretty good, except q10, the answa is 53.3333, not 32 root 3, otherwise they arecorrect, also the domain is 8/3 less than equal to x which is less than or equal to 6.
Also everyone is forgetting to justify the minimum area they got in q10biv, did use guys use second derivative or show a change in sign.

PC

HSC
N/A
Crap.

Thanks Kido. You're absolutely right!

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Don't worry man, all the other answers are pretty cool. You would have scored at least 117 raw with those answers.

RighTY

HSC
thanks man, your a heap of help, espesh for me whos gotta check their workin out :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)