2005 trials (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Well, mine were today and they were fun.

So nerrrr.

aurora_05

HSC
Well if yours were fun then feel free to share the love around...and tell your questions =D

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
hrm...?
you had your trials and you're asking for hints??

HSC
Cssa???

If so, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your fine and commendable contribtion to the boredofstudies community...

Now...how was the exam? :D

;)

lilkatie

so who wants to share the love and tell me how the independent trial was? hehe =p

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Shite easy.

SHITE, SHITE, SHITE, SHITE, SHITE EASY.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
With Modern, don't try and study it like English or other humanities subjects.

The goal is to be cognicient in your knowledge; in other words, be able to recall it without thinking about it.

Just read, read, read, read, read, read. Then, when the question rolls around, plan your essays and it should just flow.

That happened for me during my 35% Indep. Trial.

vikky

HSC
i heard the whole HSC modern history course is in it...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I had my Modern trial. I think it went ok but its Modern and our teachers are evil so you never know. I remembered most of my Historiography, well once or twice i forgot a historians name but I substituted it with another. hahhahaha.

One more exam to go.

hopey989

HSC
Mine's tomorrow, and itll be a tough one i know! Are the cotholic trials harder than the other ones?

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Ugh, Albert Speer F***ed. Me. Up. The second part of the qeustion had a stupid quote "Speer's work gives insight into Nazism in Germany" and then we had to assess this view. I like work? What work? 'Inside the Third Reich' or his architectural and munitions work?! So I tried to combine both which was bloody difficult :(.

I think I'm going to lose my #1 ranking and that depresses me to no end :'(

wizard146

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Ugh, Albert Speer F***ed. Me. Up. The second part of the qeustion had a stupid quote "Speer's work gives insight into Nazism in Germany" and then we had to assess this view. I like work? What work? 'Inside the Third Reich' or his architectural and munitions work?! So I tried to combine both which was bloody difficult :(.

I think I'm going to lose my #1 ranking and that depresses me to no end :'(
ME TOO! I had no idea either whether they meant his books or his job, which meant my response didnt answer either of the questions! How did Speer give insight into Nazism?????? And same here, no more #1 ranking for me!

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
wizard146 said:
ME TOO! I had no idea either whether they meant his books or his job, which meant my response didnt answer either of the questions! How did Speer give insight into Nazism?????? And same here, no more #1 ranking for me!
Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one that was confused!! I don't know how anything Speer did gave insight into Nazism. I was just like argh...STFU stupid paper!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)