2005 Schoolies Cruise!!! (1 Viewer)

jess_tillett

HSC
Nullachick said:
im not sure if its too late to book but might as well try... call a travel agency and see what to do... i booked at engadine travel agency... not sure what the number is but just call anyone of them and im sure they could help you... if it done work tell me and ill try find out some more info for u...
i booked at engadine travel agency for the 8th too.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
im going on the cruise that comes back on the 8th.... and thats the night of my year 12 formal,so i'll STILL be drunk from schoolies..... i like this idea.

betty boop

HSC
hey guys,
envying you so much, going on the cruise.
i hear its really awesome.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i wanted to go, but only one of my friends could really afford it :(

kaylz

HSC
schoolies cruise room share available

hey... if anyone out there is left over from their group and needs to find a room share - i'm trying to sell my ticket. it's a two bed cabin "outside" ... room to be shared with 17 year old girl, relatively normal, it's just that we aren't friends any more...

Dan_Stevo

kaylz said:
hey... if anyone out there is left over from their group and needs to find a room share - i'm trying to sell my ticket. it's a two bed cabin "outside" ... room to be shared with 17 year old girl, relatively normal, it's just that we aren't friends any more...
Ummm... possibleh.
I missed out on cabin with others etc etc etc
May talk to you later... :disco:

"relatively normal" - ?? haha

enrjetik88

Westies!

Seems like the cruise is gonna have a lot of people from the shire, looks like me and my mates are the only ones from the south west, oh well, i'll have an awesome time newayz!!

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
Im on the 8th cruise as well, with about 10 mates, looks like we will be the only sydney westies from looking at this thread, looks like all the cronulla people will be on the cruise. Will be mad fun, getting absolutley smashed, its not long to go now, will come around before we know it.

dunny22

HSC
yeh im from st gregs n we hav like 30 people comin...shuld be awesome....we will be dominating the 29th of nov. cruise....

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
hey

a few gurls and i ae going on the 29th cruise and we are westies lol and so prou of it!!
does any1 know what the chances are like of hooking up on the cruise! im so looking to have fun!

kemp05

HSC
Crap! im on the 8th cruise and im gonna be with all the shire metros...

bigfella15887

HSC
Shire Boys Dominate

YES!! going on the 8th cant wait... proud to be one of the many shire crew going on this beloved journey... look forward to seeing you all there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)