2005 Mathematics CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

El Pueblo Unido

HSC
goan_crazy said:
Edit: actually, I just realised that you were the same person requesting the business trial paper. If your so concerned about people from your school not cheating, why are you trying to yourself? Thats a little hypocrytical I think.
Sorry, you got the wrong person, I'm the one trying to prevent one of my schoolmate to get his hand on a business trial.

For all we know, you probably have already downloaded the paper and want the link removed so you have an unfair advantage over everyone else.
Maybe, maybe not. Either way I have told that to my math teacher, who knows if he'll change the question

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
The admins have been notified on the issue. There is nothing else that has to be said in here.

Kutay

University
HSC
hmm i knew i screwed that test up :( looking at about 78% that sucks
can do heaps better just didn't get any sleep the night before :(

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Greatt, now they're post-poning the maths trial 'til next Monday, which is what I didn't like. Well, it's not fair to those minorities who have seriously studied and prepared for the exam. Not to mention I was one of them, but I'm inbetween. Well, what more can we do? (No need to answer, it's just a rhetorical questioN)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Attention all students wishing to discuss or to otherwise review the 2005 CSSA trial papers.

The reproduction of entire examination papers constitutes an infringement of the copyright in the work: s 36 of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). It is not permitted. To this end, I have removed all links to whole examination papers.

Reproducing a "reasonable portion" of the exam for the purposes of research or study may be permissible: s 40. Note that the relevant purpose is that of the person who is reproducing the work; it is not sufficient to be publishing the work for the research or study of others. Unless you are personally asking for assistance with a specific question, any reproduction of the paper is likely to be an infringement.

Infringement may also be avoided where portions of the exam are reproduced for the purposes of criticism or review: s 41. It is not sufficient to merely reproduce questions for the critique and review of the public at large; the criticism or review must be genuine and must have a real connection with the reproduction. You would need to be personally undertaking some sort of critique or review of particular questions.

Solutions which are wholly the work of students may continue to be published.

John Cook said:
To: forums@boredofstudies.org
Subject: CSSA Trial HSC paper in Mathematics
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:45:45 +1000

I write in my capacity as Convenor of the CSSA Trial HSC program to advise that your placing of the 2005 CSSA Trial HSC Mathematics paper on your website constitutes a breach of copyright and we require you to delete it from your website immediately. Failure to take such action will result in the matter being placed in the hands of our legal representatives.

John Cook

Convenor, CSSA Exams Division.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)