2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

RobertCandelori

Cool Timetable

I have sympathy for those who have two exams in one day or have completely jammed timetables, but my timetable is SICK AS!

17th - English Adv Paper 1
19th - French Continuers
20th - English Adv Paper 2

10 DAY BREAK!

31st - Extension 1 English
1st - Ancient History
4th - Extension History

7 DAY BREAK!

11th - Economics

I am slightly annoyed about economics, but its probably my weaker subject of them all, so ill gladly use the time i have to cram & revise. The other 10 day break is a godsend especially for the histories. The BOS seem to be quite persistent at annoying people who do history - i feel sorry if you do 5 units of history in which they are ALL in the SAME week. GAY!

bennychanman

Stratttys (That's Strathfield, for all those who a
HSC
i LOVE the timetable

mm i LOVE the hsc timetable, despite the fact that my exams will be bunched up a bit.

Week 1:
Monday - English Area of Study
Wed - French Continuers
Thursday - Modules (is anyone shit scared about that exam?! I will seriously faint after that exam...)

Week 2:
Mon - Mathematics
Tues - German Continuers
Thurs - Maths Ext 1
Friday - Music 2.

So i get to finish on the 28th of october, and it's nice that i'm finishing on music cos that's my favourite subject, so i'll pretty much RUN OUTTA THE SCHOOL SCREAMING IN JOY and rubbing it into the yr 7 kids' faces that they're in school till 2010!!! =)

However, i do have heaps of exams before hand, such as my french and german speaking, plus my Music 2 and Extension performance exam (which is a 6 piece recital...that's gonna kill me!)

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Oh thats kool exam timetable this year... Last year i hated it i had

WEek 1:

Mond: English and Music 2
Wed: Modules
Fri: *forgets which exam*

Week 2: Software Design and Develop an maths

week 4: Dance *written*

and yeah sep for MUsic exams and drama and VERY early august for Dance prac

Banx

Timetable

Well well well finally....the timetable is here. Its okay for me coz i dont have two on da same day...some of my friends have two exams a day...crazy!!! But i dont like my visual arts exam being on da second last day of da exam weeks coz it means i gotta wait dat whole time. It also really sux dat da exams go for 3 hours!! Imgonna be so irritable.....anyone doing visual arts?? What have u doing for ur major artwork?
_________Banx________

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
So is everyone going to start partying as soon as their exams finish, be it 2nd, 3rd, 4th week?

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
Ofcourse... 4th of nov 12:30 will be my happiest time..stright to the pub.

Monday 17th Oct English p1 9:20am to 11:30am
Thursday 20th Oct English p2 9:25am to 11:30am
Monday 24th Oct Maths EX2 9:25am to 12:30pm
Thursday 27th Oct Maths EX1 9:25am to 11:30am
Wednesday 2nd Nov SDD 1:55pm to 5:00pm
Friday 4th Nov Physics 9:25am to 12:30pm

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
yeah mine isnt the best

i have 2 in the 1st week then 3 in the 2nd week then i have hospo on the 2nd last day. i think they could have put more consideration into what subjects link. For instance pdhpe and bio are after each other, and modern and sac are on the same day. there has been many disputes at my school bout these exams being so close together!

Cheers smiddy.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
But the thing is u cant complain, there were always going to be problems with the timetable for many ppl. But they made it better for the majority of the candidates. I believe a polular combination would go like english, maths, chem, history, ... or bisness studies, ... i have no idea but it does piss me off that i finish in the 3rd week and not the 4th cause then i would have more time. (Does it make a difference?)

HSC
I would have heavily struggled if I sat the HSC this year ... basically no days break except for Business. Last year I got 9 days to study for Geo, this would I would have had nothing! :p

Banx

crazy times afta HSC

Wats ppl doin afta da HSC?? Im so gonna PARTY!!!! YEAH.......we have our school formal the next week afta HSC finishes so it will be so awesome.....then a week afta dat.....schoolies.....super!!! anyone else going on da schoolies cruise???
29th November???
_____Banx_________

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i dunno... relax? burn things? ive seen someones sig with the journeys booklet burning... its soothes me

Haku

mines all stretched with like average of around 3-4 days between each, and finish on the last day.

its kinda sad cause will be stressed through out...!!!

niteshade1312

HSC
I'm from the first day till the last- all because of DRAMA!! GRR... Otherwise they are nicely spaced!

leigh_179

HSC
Yeh u have pretty much the same timetable as me Jessied... maths, pdh and bio are defo to close ESP pdh finishing at 5pm and havin bio at 9.25 the next am ! ... shit ...

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
anne1987 said:
i dont think it can change...it would cause so many issues with people planning holidays and stuff for when their exams end...

i have my last exam on the 2nd last day which is art, so i think that i will be going out for the week between chem and then... the way i see it, turning up to art drunk would be quite beneficial...you can be so much more subjective under the influence of alcohol :D
no, it can change, thats y this says draft timetable, but it really doesnt

my timetable is fair shit, but pretty much wat i expected

english1, then english 2 and d+t on the same day (knew that was comin cause they always do it but because all the d+t peoples will be doin english its not 2 bad), and then 4unit and 3unit maths the next week, then a week break b4 physics, so its not that bad i suppose

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
i looked at the timetable last week, there's alot of gaps between everything :D!! i think the smallest is two days.

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
I do sound like a wimp, and I won't be the only one in this situation, but I have exam three days in a row: Chemistry on 2nd of November, Modern History on 3rd and Physics on 4th.
It's like: English Advanced AOS: 17/10
English Advanced Modules: 20/10
Religion I (which I won't study for): 21/10

Math Extn 2: 24/10 (day after my birthday... urgh)
Math Extn 1: 27/10

Chemistry: 02/11
Modern History: 03/11
Physics: 04/11

One consolation is that that's my last exam... but am still pissed off!!!

Last edited:

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
I do sound like a wimp, and I won't be the only one in this situation, but I have exam three days in a row: Chemistry on 2nd of November, Modern History on 3rd and Physics on 4th.
It's like: English Advanced AOS: 17/10
Religion I (which I won't study for): 21/10

Math Extn 2: 24/10 (day after my birthday... urgh)
Math Extn 1: 27/10

Chemistry: 02/11
Modern History: 03/11
Physics: 04/11

One consolation is that that's my last exam... but am still pissed off!!!
mate dont complain my friend has
Legal: 21/10 Morning
Religion I: 21/10 Avo
3 examz is 2 days... n u have 2 wait 2 weeks after u turn 18 (i hope 18 but u neva no ppl on here sum r oin there hsc at 13) 2 be able 2 get pisses, i turn 18 a week b4 the hsc, so i have 2 wait a month :( oh well i finish the same day u do and i hae already booked in a pissup at my house that arvo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)