2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Carita Davies said:
I have my english and legal studies exam in the first week, then mathematics on monday of the second week, then nothing until business studies which is in the last week of the exams, 16 days betwen maths and legal...its great...just wat i want...not, but at least itll give me time to study for business...so i wont be studying at all for business in my 3 weeks hols...bugger that, i got 4 others to study for. newho...its not really that shabby. its only a little while and itll all be over. and to all you people complaining about not being 18...suckers coz i was 18 in year 11!!!!! i had a year overseas so im older than everyone in my grade by like 6 months. it really is the bomb
16 days... !!!!! yeh i think the timtable is good ... I don't really have any offcical complaints.... by the way i think u meant to say 16 days between maths and business not maths and legal...

lol.. i was 15 in year 11... well for most of it anyways...

Last edited:

get_born

physician said:
16 days... !!!!! yeh i think the timtable is good ... I don't really have any offcical complaints.... by the way i think u meant to say 16 days between maths and business not maths and legal...

lol.. i was 15 in year 11... well for most of it anyways...
omg...are you serious. what month did you turn 16?

morgarnna

lislabella said:
mine go from the first day - duh! through to the second last day. I have atleast one day break between them, don't know if thats good or bad. but because i do a language i have an exam in september aswell... feel so bad for performance guys!!
yeah same, the language exams so much earlier are heaps scary. yeah people doing multiple major works watch out or you will die of stress!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i like ur timetable this year i would have finished pretty early....oh well its over now
good luck ppls

HSC
my one is ok untill the second week where i have Maths 3u then the day after Biology but wat i'm i complaining about u guys seem to have worsier ones!!!
and i'm not worried about bio that much i think i'll know everything way before the HSC starts so i can focus on my weakness in Physics and maybe english

First Week
Monday English advanced
Thursday English advanced

Second Week
Monday Maths 4u
Thursday Maths 3u
Friday Biology

Third Week
Friday Physics

And i was also 15 for a while in year !! i :D born in September...... NZ has year 13 but when i came here i was in year 8 (NZ) but u are supposed to repeat year7 but i decided to go straight into year 8 !! so i didn't learn wat u guys learnt in year 7 haha skipping years ^-^

Last edited:

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i like my timetable...i finish on the 3rd of november whichj is excellent cause i can work full time for a few weeks before schoolies!! yay

theepa

HUrray !!!!!!

well my Timetable is nicely prepared it looks alrite for me though...i got two days gap for each exams ..buh the last exam is business..it is kind of stuff up...well other than that its gud...:)

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I got 2 English exams and then like a 11 day break!! woo!!
Then i have 2 exams each week....the last one is Drama on the last fucking day!! ah! lolz. But i'm pretty happy with mine :)

littlebinzy

I have a pretty good spread I think,

17/10 - Eng Adv.
20/10 - Eng Adv.
21/10 - Legal
24/10 - Maths 2U
27/10 - Maths Ext.
31/10 - Eng Ext.
03/11 - Modern History
04/11 - History Ext.
11/11 - Drama

Only two back to backs, and no two in one day so I'm happy!

And for all those complaining about not being able to party 'cause they're not 18... I'm not 17 until a fortnight after the HSC, so think how I feel! I can't even drive at the end of it all!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
mine is 5 exams all clumped together at the beginning
then nothing until the last day

17/10 English Advanced Paper One/Information Technology
18/10 Community and Family Studies
20/10 English Paper 2
27/10 General Maths
11/11 Drama

kascie

timetable

i basically finish my exams in the first week bar 1 i have one exam every day except the 1st wednesday then after maths on the second week of exams i dont have an exam till the 3rd last day of the hsc which is business studies so thats not so great but i spose the timetable is ok.

Last edited:

mistic

HSC
i dun like mine at all!

17/10 eng. adv.
20/10 eng. adv.
24/10 maths 2u
26/10 chinese cont.
1/11 ancient history
2/11 chemistry and chinese ext.

sucks how ancient history is right before chem.

sabrina123

HSC
I have Extension English, Extension History and Extension German all in the same week! I also have Modern History that week too... argh!

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
Where can I find the exact detailed Exam timetable of what subjects are when?
As I can only find important dates for students and principles

great_guns

HSC
happy birthday

guess what every1... i get a 3U maths exam and the PDHPE exams for my birthday. your sympathy please.

ive got english on the mon, industrial tech on wed, then eng on thurs, then RE on friday!!! omg am i gonna die? THEN monday after...2U maths then the thursday (my bday) 3Umaths and PE. how big is the pe course aye!! too big u recon? Then ive got a week off then physics on the mon, then that illusive day NO MORE SKOOL!!!

theicon

jessied said:
it sucks!!! im finished in 2 weeks and have extension maths and pdh on the same day and then biology the next morning!!! HELP!!!!

TAT SUCKS BAD........ I GOT FOUR EXAMS IN 5 DAYS chem modern phys on consec days!!!!!!!!! that sucks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)