2005 cut-offs, up or down? (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Canberra is a large gaping hole that no one ought to go near.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
mack said:
We can try and perpetuate the "Canberra is a hole" idea thats going around at the moment to keep the cutoff lower......
oh yes lets

the banner has become a staple now, no longer is it exclusive to Ziff neo and I :(

mack

Banned
HSC
Canberra is such a hole. It is worse than Deliverance. Should you step inside the perimeter of the town hillbillies will abduct you and rape you in the bum.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
The 2005 UAI cut-off for combined law at ANU will be 99.2

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
Lady at Info Day said that the ANU was aiming to raise the base UAI cut-off to the mid-80s :mad:. I really hope I get those bonus points for I.T.!

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I was told at the advisory session and on a previous phone convisation that the higher uai subjects such as law are less likely to move and that the law department has been happy with their cutt offs and there hasnt been any rumours of an increase. Subjects that will go up will be those like arts at the lower end of ANUs cut offs. I don't think its flavour of the month - too many people think Canberra is a hole (which it can be at times - i've lived there) and many dont want to leave the family comfort zone. Oh and don't forget av. uai is under their cut off. (I am trying to convince myself here)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Oh yeah ANU would be good but its in canberra which is such a huge hole and its a bad idea to go there.... ever....... even to visit.

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, someone got abducted by wierd inbred hillbillies the other day. Stay the hell away from that place.

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
yes. because strange stuff only ever happens in Canberra.

... they all must move away from Sydney. That's why on the news every night you don't hear about any crime in Sydney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)