2005 CSSA Business Studies Trial (1 Viewer)

aka_bomber

HSC
erm i'd just like to point out...that some people still havent done their CSSA paper...and by discussing, we're just basically giving them the answers............

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
aka_bomber said:
erm i'd just like to point out...that some people still havent done their CSSA paper...and by discussing, we're just basically giving them the answers............
shouldnt they have done it at the same time as other schools?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
shortygb said:
shouldnt they have done it at the same time as other schools?
or they have been sick, and were unable to do it, and have to do it now

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
They should theoretically be given new replacement exams. Teachers are well aware that people are discussing the CSSA exams on BoS and they would be plain ignorant to distribute the same exam. Besides, the CSSA hasn't set a security period on the papers so we're actually free to discuss them according to their rules.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
people do not put up the trial im guessing they havent done it and want it

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Kabeio said:
people do not put up the trial im guessing they havent done it and want it
Maybe they just want to see it so they can see what their answers were for particular questions. Teachers should really set separate papers for people who were absent. It's only lazy and/or ignorant teachers who would do otherwise.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
mmm said:
can some one plz post the 2005 catholic trial for business studies thanxs
It's going to be difficult for people to post up the Business Studies trial, coz a lot of schools make the students hand them back up at the end of the exam.

frootloop

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
It's going to be difficult for people to post up the Business Studies trial, coz a lot of schools make the students hand them back up at the end of the exam.
i agree...particularly since short answer was inside the actual question booklet- therefore it needed to be handed in in order to be marked.

unless for some reason someone didn't want their short answer section marked so they took their exam paper out with them :rolleyes:

levin434

yeah i want to try to predict my mark

i just want to predict my mark, ... if anyone have it please post it

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
levin434 said:
i just want to predict my mark, ... if anyone have it please post it
Well, the only area we can help you with is the MC. As frootloop said, everybody had to hand in the Short Answer section and marks for the extended responses aren't exactly easy to predict unless you know you nailed it. Tommy_69 already posted his own answers to the MC if you want to compare what you got.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Also another thing is that most schools havent finished the entire course so schools would have amended the paper anyway
so someone who did the paper unaltered should post it up.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Also another thing is that most schools havent finished the entire course so schools would have amended the paper anyway
so someone who did the paper unaltered should post it up.
It would still only be the MC and Extended Responses since you have to respond to the short answers on the sheet itself.

Krets

the correct answer was 3.75 to 1.i got i wrong cuz i thought that was to high and i didnt minus the drawings so i got like 0.9 to 1 but i asked around and everyone said 3.75.anyone got the cssa exam

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
we haven't got the results of the exam back yet when we have been getting evry thing else back. im hoping for high 80's.

so if your reading this: HURRY UP APPO, YOU ENGLISH PRICK OF A TEACHER!

rajeev

HSC
i too am aiming for high 80's... who knows if it will happen..

and i also must say.. coleman u stupid tool, stop your phony smiling and just mark our freakin trials! along with our damn ER assesment! (2 months almost... and no mark!)

my trials didnt have any global biz in them.. so i think mine will be pretty different to most ppls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)