2004 Trials - Disscussion (1 Viewer)

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
lol i WISH i could tell you what that CSSA paper is, but it is not until Tuesday... on that note does anyone know what the CSSA paper is?

Hoplite

HSC
I did the CSSA paper today.

Pretty much as expected. I do retreat from the global and I liked the question.

Question 5 was a bit different (the one everyone doing module B has to do)...normally it's more creative...but it fit retreat from the global to a tee.

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
lol, thats cool.. what were the questions tho!!

persephone

HSC
Extension English Trial

how did you think it went?

I got confused because the creative section was first and the essay was second. It kind of threw me. I didn't have quotes or techniques so I'm not hurrying to get it back. Gee, I think I slept through the important parts of the class :)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
I didn't do the CSSA trial or anything, we did our school developed trial, like we do in all subjects. It was today too, and was pretty bad... i really stuffed up my essay cos i had no theorists, no quotes, no techniques, no references to other texts and i didn't really answer the question. My creative writing was the most lame thing i've ever written. lol. very bad in general...

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
sorry i dont do pomo as my elective!!! But the CSSA papers are always interesting. What was your creative question for module b?? and do you remember/read the question for retreat from the global?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
There are actually no rules at all about creative/essay style questions. They can do what they want.

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
hey hey how did your ext trials go?

Hey we just got our trials back.
how did u guys go?

i got 31/50

highest was 39... meh need to work on my essays...

what about you? :rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
I like, fully almost failed my normal English (AOS and Adv) but I got 18 1/2 for my creative response (not too bad, but still bad) BUT I GOT 100% FOR MY EE1 ESSAY!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

If anyone's wondering, I did Retreat from the Global. I'll be typing out my paper onto my computer. I think I'll frame the essay, as well... gilt-edge the frame, and polish the glass every day for the rest of my life...

Jennibeans

HSC
rhapsody_bri said:
i did the CSSA trial, elective Crime Fiction... but there was no creative question.
i thought that across all modules, there is a pattern of all have one creative, or none have creative??
and we didnt have a creative question. im confused.
apparently anything that isn't an essay is classified as creative. so for crime the interview was the creative piece. my teacher reckons it'll be like that in the HSC too

HSC
N/A
Pretty much. Apparently, they also love genres... yay, my favourite... ugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)