• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by Ren
it depends where u wanna go, n also the marks will of course change, but the 2002 thing was:
UC: 73
tha gong: 77
i'm pretty sure they are right, hope that helps
thanx 4 dat...i think it'll b over 80 4 me...but if i get 85+ i'll b happy

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i aim for 95++++++! but i'd probably forgive myself if i got over 90.

i can't believe the olympics are on during my HSC year! just hope i don't end up watching it instead of studying. XD

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mushroom_head
i can't believe the olympics are on during my HSC year! just hope i don't end up watching it instead of studying. XD
But you also have an extra day of studying thanks to the leap year. So you can watch a day of the olympics.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
hopefully 95+ and i'll be happy...hopefully enough to get me into optometry..but if i dont get the marks i wont be too hard on myself..there's always other options

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by mushroom_head
...i can't believe the olympics are on during my HSC year! just hope i don't end up watching it instead of studying. XD
well, we had the cricket world cup, and we didn't have a day off- consider ya self lucky! :mad1:

Angela86

My brother got 83.something in 2002.
hrmm. My dream course is medicine which is 98, so I guess I'm aiming for that.
If not above 85, as I would like to do Health and sports science @ NSW uni.

But woe me, I am a dumb ass, I'll prolly get less than 30. cause I'll stuff up industrial tech big time.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i am aiming for 99.1 + to do actuarial/law @ maq, but realistically ill settle for the lowest double degree which is approx 98...damn the cut offs will rise by 04/05

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i thought actuarial/law cut off for macq was lower than that....or i may have been dreaming i guess :p

J0n

N/A
HSC
What i want required around 90 this year, so it think i will probably need about a 92 at least, they also say you should aim 5 points above what you need, so i guess i'll have to aim for 97 = impossible. :(

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by Supra
i am aiming for 99.1 + to do actuarial/law @ maq, but realistically ill settle for the lowest double degree which is approx 98...damn the cut offs will rise by 04/05
You need 99.45 this year for actuarial/law @ Macq :( Crazy stuff...

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
The highest mark at my school this year was 87 .. i have no hope of getting 90+ im aiming for 100, will be estatic with 97+ and will accept anything over 90

Has anyone been in the same situation , i.e. attending a non academic school and achieved their desired UAI?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728

Has anyone been in the same situation , i.e. attending a non academic school and achieved their desired UAI?
My friends goes to a public shire school and got 99.35, and there were two other 98's, a 97, and 8 other ppl got 90-95. So like I said in another thread mazz, don't stress bout past results, cos they mean precisely shit. If you are prepared to work hard, you can get whatever you are capable of (and if that is 95, there is nothing stopping you!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)