2004 CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
The trial is 4 hours away for me. Post your thoughts on how you think you went in the test. Good Luck!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
argh!!! that was a hard exam... well it was actually better than i expected but there was still stuff i couldn't answer like the algorithms

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
oh yeah i forgot to mention
my teacher modified question 24 and i had to write up a table from 0 to 66 in decimal to binary, hexadecimal and octal. well i wrote it down, took me like 15 minutes and later on in the test the supervising teacher changes it and said only write it up to 16. i was so pissed!!!!! i wasted so much time on a 2 mark question. no wonder it was 2 marks but it was still unfair.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
What trial did you guys do?? I have mine tomorrow morning. But its been set by my teacher... but some practice questions would be good.

Does anyone else fell they have had to learn the SDD course by themselves?? My teacher know's alot about the subject, but sometimes fails to tell us his knowledge. GRRR

HSC
CSSA trials... ahh what as with changing 22... suppose it was easier

id be happy if i never had to see 1's and 0's ever again

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
there were just some things that u couldn't learn in one night. my teacher doesn't go over stuff very well. but its probly more my fault that i didnt pay enough attention.

simonj2

hero
HSC
lol that was a pretty hard exam, and no we won't post it - we need every advantage we can get!

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
yeah it was hard
our teacher took OUT 24(d) and i still found that i needed more time
i had nfi for algorithms so i just wrote down in a few paragraphs of what to do Hahha
yeah, was a tough one >.< gay sdd!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
simonj2 said:
lol that was a pretty hard exam, and no we won't post it - we need every advantage we can get!
i am not trying to get you to post the exam or the questions. But by you posting the questions it is not going to disadvantage yourself!! trial HSC marks are internal exams only. so you would never be compared to other students...

it would only disadvantage the people you give the trial to becuase they will not have had any "match practice" before the real HSC.

thats my 2 bob!!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
they are scaled to meet your UAI, so easy and hard marking teachers are sorted out. Internal exams do not compare/count to other skools. it wouldnt help

anyway im off to study a bit more, stupid structured diagrams!!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Put it this way, its the usual stuff that are in SDD exams and study for it and you should do ok.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
hehe, "or maybe you arent..." either way. nice one raymes

i just did our exam. It was fairly hard. so much jargon to learn in SDD, not to happy with how i went. oh well ill just have to wait for my results....

and no solo before you ask i dont have the test and cannot remember questions from it!! ;)

HSC
i cant believe people who offer money to post it... not sure about others schools but we arent aloud to take the exam paper out of the hall...

lol i did question 25 and if i never see 1's and 0's again id be happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)