2003 Trials (1 Viewer)

Rancid Monkey

The other white meat
does anyone know where i can get any 2003 trial papers (besides cssa)?
and dont say the chem section on this site coz they only have the cssa paper.....
if anyone has them, post them here please, we will all be eternally grateful

Dave85

HSC
u can get them here on this site... :) :) :)

nah seriosuly... didnt u get some from ur teacher?? my teacher got us a whole bunch including neap 2003, independent 2003, pre-uni 2003, and some other 2003 trial. Bug ur teacher 4 them. I'd scan them on, but as i said in another thread, its hard 2 scan without a scanner...

ToRnaDo

HSC
oh Dave..your teacher is great. My teacher is fucken hell. He didnt teach and of course didnt have any trial paper form other schools. Soo can u scan or post them here asap???

LadyMoon

HSC
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
oh Dave..your teacher is great. My teacher is fucken hell. He didnt teach and of course didnt have any trial paper form other schools. Soo can u scan or post them here asap???

you think you got problems? my teacher taught us 1 out of the 7 manditory experiments for the option!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dave85
I'd scan them on, but as i said in another thread, its hard 2 scan without a scanner...
Originally posted by ToRnaDo
Soo can u scan or post them here asap???
i can only presume you are joking, otherwise you need to learn how to read

Dave85

HSC
lol ...yep no scanner but im sure i'll hav no problems scanning them on. Yeah my teachers pretty good... she gave us neap, independent, pre-uni, and cssa for each 2001, 2002 and 2003

ToRnaDo

HSC
hey Dave..if u cant scan..can u type some question that worth 4,5,6 7 or 8 marks and solution as well heheheh ...just for 2003 please???:)

Rancid Monkey

The other white meat
i have a large stack of 2002 papers, but nothing from 2003 besides the commercial ones. i am looking for ones made by schools

dave - can you beg/borrow/steal/bribe/blackmail a scanner out of someone and scan the pre-uni one?

fyi all: stay away from the academic excellence group trials if you get them. the name is rather misleading

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by LadyMoon
you think you got problems? my teacher taught us 1 out of the 7 manditory experiments for the option!
our teacher is even WORSE!!!! :mad1:
not a single prac for the option!!!!!:D

Rancid Monkey

The other white meat
seems to be the general theme out there

the way i see it is that anyone who is smart enough to teach chemistry properly can get a better job

only exception i have seen so far is my tutor - bloody legend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)