2003 Trial results (1 Viewer)

swisstruffles

HSC
oh yeah i know i jus thought to put this thread up first.
im not sure if it was the CSSA...i have a feeling it wasn't cos it didnt say on the front of the paper. but i will find out when school starts again.

Trina85

HSC
Hey!
I got my geog trial exam back today and i got 85% - i was stoked i didnt think i went that well. I am usually top but i really thought i bombed out. Only got 7 people in my class so its really cool and i am so glad its all nearly over!
Have a skills assesmetn for ecosystems at risk tomorrow! YUCK!
Catchyas!

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Originally posted by swisstruffles
oh yeah i know i jus thought to put this thread up first.
im not sure if it was the CSSA...i have a feeling it wasn't cos it didnt say on the front of the paper. but i will find out when school starts again.
it was actually the independent paper, which i just found out today..

Benno

HSC
Polar what was the questions on in the trial?
refering to urban and ecosystems
eg did they ask about mega citys? or world?
did they ask for managment in eco? etc

clairethebear

I just finished my geog trial about half an hour ago! There were I think 20 multiple choice skills questions relating to the broadsheet, and then a long answer question relating to the broadsheet, then 2 long answer question relating to urban dynamics and economic enterprise. Then.......there were 3 essays *groan*.......1. was on ecosystems......plus you had to relate it to the broadsheet!!!.
2. was on mega cities and the nature, characteristics and spatial patterns of them.
3. was on economic activity, and the nature, spatial patterns and future directions of it.
I hope I helped anyone who hasn't done it yet, because I reckon it was hard! I know everyone does different trials but they will generally be the same. Mine wasn't the cssa one it was...........whatever else there is....public schools one?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Yep that sounds like the independent paper...the one i did...the questions were in the other thread..

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
[1. was on ecosystems......plus you had to relate it to the broadsheet!!!.
2. was on mega cities and the nature, characteristics and spatial patterns of them.
3. was on economic activity, and the nature, spatial patterns and future directions of it.
I hope I helped anyone who hasn't done it yet, because I reckon it was hard! I know everyone does different trials but they will generally be the same. Mine wasn't the cssa one it was...........whatever else there is....public schools one? [/B

well i posted all that information 10 days ago in trial hcs geography thread if you read it you would be easy for you i reckon.
In my exam i got 70% i'm a bit pissed with the result, did not expect it, but i will go through exam with teacher may be i will score some extra marks.

Last edited:

Nomes

I got 86% which was top in the class (of 9). The next mark was 70% and the rest were 60s. That was for CSSA.

swisstruffles

HSC
im jus going thru some thread and it seems like everyone else has most of their results back..ive only gotten paper 1 for english so far!!! in geo class only has 18 ppl..it seems a common theme that geo is one of the most unpopular classes...now i know why lol~ i'll prob. get my results back enxt week...PLEASE over 65% for once!!! lol~:cool:

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
I did my trial on Tuesday, so It'll be a while till I get mine back. Our class has only 5 ppl, one of the smallest of the year, only bettered by greek, which has 1 person in it.
And can I clarify something as well, I did the exam where the essays were:
1) Ecosystems where u relate to broadsheet and one of ur own
2. Mega cities and the nature, characteristics and spatial patterns of them.
3. Economic activity and how bio and ecological factores affected the nature, spatial patterns and future directions of it.

Was that from the Independent Trial or CSSA Trial. Cause I go to a selective high school and normally we write our own exams, but this we've used someone elses.

acmilan4eva

HSC
N/A
CSSA, i got 82% (8th), highest was 91
i am very excited with my mark as i bombed all my other subjects

Benno

HSC
good job, mines 2morrow mornin (cant breath) ill tell u's all 2morrow if i failed lol....

Benno

HSC
i did ok i think.. thx guys i opened it up and there was vanatue howeva u spell it. so hopefully i did ok. i did 3 pages on ecosystem
talkin bout both river red gum and intertidal wetlands (off the broadsheet) problam was i spent 1 hour on eco looked up and had 1 hour for the other 2 so i rushed them and got 1 1/2 for the other 2 megacitys and economic activity

Last edited:

veg

why are you people publishing the independant paper questions? we are competing against everyone in the state and its in unfair advantage if people already know the questions!
just hush hush until the security period is over!

it's not that hard to do

Benno

HSC
were not competing against each other till the HSC exam so geting a good mark in the trail is only an advantage over other people in ur class, which u deserve if u had the brains to look on the HSC bored of studies forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)