2003 HSC marks? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I did shit in this 36/50, considering having it rechecked, cos I did so much better throughout the year, but meh, its not concerning me too much. I did Crime Fiction.

So post ur marks & what u studied, and whether you were happy or not.

s2ophie

HSC
I got 42 HSC mark and 43 exam mark. That was probably a tiny bit less than i got throughout the year but oh well. 43 exam was the top mark for the exam at my school so i was happy with that.

Oh i did I&S

s2ophie

HSC
oh, can someone tell me what mark was the beginning of band E4?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think it was 45 Soph...

Anyway, I got 41 exam 43 assessment 42 HSC mark.... would have liked a bit higher, really wanted e4 for this, but it's ok.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
(And I'll never think another postmodern thought again:D)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tyler
do u by any chance have any notes i could get off u, because im doin pomo and im sucken at it, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately all my personal notes for Postmodernism ceremonially vanished soon after the final exam, so I cannot offer you any, BUT, if you're heaps serious about it I can give you a booklist, write some key points that got me nicely through the essays, et cetera. I can recall my essays by paragraph content so it's not a problem.

I didn't do Possession except as a back-up text (i.e, random bits garnered through reading it) so I really can't give you detailed help with that text, but the rest I'm still fluent with. You can also send me your own notes // essays and I can look over those too. If you ever want the help, just PM or email me (flere_@hotmail.com). yarr? yarr. :)

ps- I'm sure you'll end up totally fine with it all. EVERYONE is always confused at Term 1 but then it starts to sink in and the understanding just flooooows baby.

*10#

i did rftg and got 48 for the exam hsc mark was 47
i was fucking ecstatic and my teacher was totally shocked ( but proud ) i hadnt managed to get anything ova 40 all year so i was pretty happy

TheKey

HSC
The Individual and Society,

Exam mark 41/50
Assesment 39/50
HSC mark 40/50

i think i did fairly well for someone who wrote 11.5 pages for the essay and ~7 for the creative part.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
okay a bit old

Crime fiction- 44/50 if i got 1 more mark in this; i could have got onto the all-rounders 10 units grrrrrr i was that close

<end rant>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)