2002 Q3 (1 Viewer)

Doogsy

While developing a software package for a buisness, the developer should maintain effective channels of communication with the end users of the system.

On which of the following would the end user input be likely to have the most impact?

(A) Financial feasibility
(B) Operational feasibility
(C) Schedule feasibility
(D) Technical Feasibility

Ok, I chose C but the answers chose B. I don't understand how the end user can effect operational feasibilty. Sams book says operational is about whether the developer has the expertise to complete the project

simonj2

hero
HSC
operational feasibility also depends on how well trained the users are, so you may need to take into account the cost of training them and their current computer use level - that would be operational feasibility

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
A - Can't be this, users don't affect how much the company will spend/has to spend.

B- Operational feasibility involves factors such as staff resistance or willingness to change; direct / indirect impacts of the new system on work practices etc, and will affect the users. Therefore their say takes a higher priority here than anywhere else.

C - Users don't affect how much time the company has to timeline their project for a client

D - Users don't affect the hardware and software the company has available

ZzJasonzZ

I think the key is "end-user" not the whole company.. the end-user only really has a say on how much he/she can do therefore how much training they need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)