2 whole years... what to do (1 Viewer)

sugar_plum

HSC
ive had a thing for this guy since the start of alst year when i first came to the school and i dont think the feelings aare reciprocated, i really like him heaps how can i get him to notice me before school ends weve only got 5 DAYS LEFT!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
"I want to suck your cock."

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
That reminds me of the Vitamin C - Graduation video. *Shudder*

Go ahead and tell him, it's perfet - if he rejects you, you'll probably never see him again.

I can't tell you exactly what to say, because that would look really staged. Just go with your instincts. Jump on him if it comes to that.

arooshika...

HSC
just tell him

just tell him, i told mine, well i kinda did, i told his friends and they played a prank on me....long story but anyways when he found he told me he has a gf but he is still nice to me and asked if i was ok after i found out
well im happy the message reached him somehow otherwise i would have regret it later on
hoped it helps

sugar_plum

HSC
im thinking i might ask him to dance at the formal or something??
do you think that could work? i dont want to embaress myself and then spen my whole formal hiding from everyone laughing at me so i thought it might be good closer to the end of the night, otherwise really soon
so im not still embaressed at my formal

but seriously what should i do? should i just walk up to him on friday afternoon and jump him? that would be really embareesing if i got rejected

sugar_plum

HSC
i need some advice
im not the kind of person who would walk right up to him and pash him unless i knew he wouldnt reject me

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sugar_plum said:
im thinking i might ask him to dance at the formal or something??
do you think that could work? i dont want to embaress myself and then spen my whole formal hiding from everyone laughing at me so i thought it might be good closer to the end of the night, otherwise really soon
so im not still embaressed at my formal

but seriously what should i do? should i just walk up to him on friday afternoon and jump him? that would be really embareesing if i got rejected
It won't be embarassing. It happens all the time, to everyone.

Asking him to the formal is fine. But you need to figure out exactly what you'll say, because we wouldn't know. Just be casual - don't jump up and down when you talk to him (a guy did that to me when he asked me out, he was clapping too - it was disturbing on so many levels), bring it up during a conversation and pop the question.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was in the same situation last year. I ended up not telling her. I haven't seen her since. Even if she felt the same (which I am very sure she didn't) nothing could of come out of it anyway because we live too far away.

And most importantly I don't regret it at all.

HSC
A lot of my friends had crushes on random guys in school... they lasted ridiculously long periods of time too - up to 5 bloody years. They all asked them to the formal or semi formals and were disappointed.

You're probably better off to let it be and have a dreamy, perfect image of this guy in your head.
But if you think you're really into him, you should probably try to get his email / phone number so you can keep in touch and get to know him better.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Pedestal syndrome. Guys have it alot. They put a girl up on the pedestal and admire her as their dream girl. Then they get to know her and they realise she aint the right one.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
sugar_plum said:
ive had a thing for this guy since the start of alst year when i first came to the school and i dont think the feelings aare reciprocated, i really like him heaps how can i get him to notice me before school ends weve only got 5 DAYS LEFT!

if he hasnt noticed u in 2 yrs dont hold ur breathe to think he will notice u with 5 days to go

maybe ur ugly

HSC
if you dont wanna pop the question or anything just yet, you could just try to get some ways of contacting him, go places with him and all that but not as a date as such... that way if you do ask, not much will change on the first date, making you more comfortable and you will be pretty certian he likes you in at least a few ways, coz he does stuff with you already.

blackbunny

HSC
sugar_plum said:

WTF?!

guys reject pussy only when a chick is ugly...

i need to explain nothing more

Comrade nathan

HSC
On serious note, i have heard about this old art that our ancestors use to enage in, its call communication. You communicate by talking, maybe you should give that a go.

HSC
blackbunny said:
WTF?!

guys reject pussy only when a chick is ugly...

i need to explain nothing more
nah man, some people have a certian level of moral fibre - makes them think of consequences. If i'm pretty sure a relationship isnt gonna work then i wont start it, and if a chick asks me out and i find out that we dont work well together then i tell them, i dont wait to get in their pants then drop them.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FoodForThought said:
nah man, some people have a certian level of moral fibre - makes them think of consequences. If i'm pretty sure a relationship isnt gonna work then i wont start it, and if a chick asks me out and i find out that we dont work well together then i tell them, i dont wait to get in their pants then drop them.
What a gentleman. :eek:

jdrockefeller

HSC
Flirt with him at the after-party? If he rejects you get him real drunk so he doesn't remember in the morning, OR just get him real drunk and have sex with him. You'll be a campus hero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)