2 WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT... thoughts? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
scared

people will be crying to be finished school, not coz they won't see their friends soon

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
happy?

ive been studying lately, getting my hopes up about the HSC again

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
shit baby how can you have so much god dam motivation at this time of the year?!?!?!

Universal

HSC
N/A
I only have seven days left as seniors don't have school at all on mondays.. and i can't wait. Can't wait to leave the place behind, it will be sad and all but i'm looking forward to big and better things.

Myself and many of my friends have noticed that everyone has become less motivated this yr, last yr every1 studied and did their work, and now its just a case of "give me the damned certificate NOW"

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
if you were consistent studiers during the HSC you will be study freaks at UNI. Dont get your hopes up UNI is just one big high school where 1/3 of your classes are compulsory, the rest is up to you.

psycho_mushy

HSC
its gonna be well u know solemn and all that stuff..... well I guess we have been to school for what... 6 years now and all of a sudden we're leaving! so gonna miss school..... its like the best place on earth!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Six days...To loosly paraphrase Gwen Harwood A schoolife of marvels folded down to a little space.

Sure, it's going to be sad, but it is really a threshold, and this change must be embraced. While it does involve 'paying a price' in the form of a comfort that we have collectively acquired over our schoollives, it is nevertheless necessary.

Personally, I intend to hopefully avoid post-graduation depression by maintaining contact with friends from school, and by occasionally visiting school's confines.. :)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
snr highschool and i have agreed to forget one another; i think i am going to deal well with such Ends.

Leanne

HSC
i'm soo over school..it hasnt hit me yet that next thursday.. (cos whos gonna be there friday? cmon!)...will be my last offical day of school!! cos i spose i'll still be coming back for hsc....then the bbq afterwards for all yr 12........

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Leanne
i'm soo over school..it hasnt hit me yet that next thursday.. (cos whos gonna be there friday? cmon!)...will be my last offical day of school!! cos i spose i'll still be coming back for hsc....then the bbq afterwards for all yr 12........
hasn't hit me either. sometimes it just quickly hits, and then i get scared! and then it's gone again

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
hasn't hit me either. sometimes it just quickly hits, and then i get scared! and then it's gone again
same, i think it will only hit me after the hsc is finished and ihave nothing 2 do

Leanne

HSC
well every now and again i have a stress out....my school life is nearly over! but then i feel a sense of relief....i can focus on working towards my career at uni....then i feel stressed..what if i dont get into the course i want.....then i wonder when i'm gonna see my friends again..........sob :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)