2 weeks of HSC cram ... what is possible? (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i know a guy in 05 who studied his arse off the 3wks before exams but didn't do too well internally.
he got
97.8 and does law at UTS
he also did almost the same subjects as me ( sub cafs for gen maths and art for bio which both scale shitly anyway)
SEE TIS ALL POSSIBLE

merrymadi

HSC
^I'm trying to get into the same course as you.

Ugh...96.85 no longer seems very likely for me though =/

G

gaoOO

I started this monday. That's basically 2 and a half weeks of study (it's not really cram. Cram is memorising english essays on the day of the exam, ie. what i did for trials). Let's see how i go (externally, since i'm not doing too bad internally)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
gaoOO said:
I started this monday. That's basically 2 and a half weeks of study (it's not really cram. Cram is memorising english essays on the day of the exam, ie. what i did for trials). Let's see how i go (externally, since i'm not doing too bad internally)
And what's the bet that you'll go great externally? ;)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ahen said:
i know a guy in 05 who studied his arse off the 3wks before exams but didn't do too well internally.
he got
97.8 and does law at UTS
he also did almost the same subjects as me ( sub cafs for gen maths and art for bio which both scale shitly anyway)
SEE TIS ALL POSSIBLE
There is hope.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
ahen said:
he got
97.8 and does law at UTS
SEE TIS ALL POSSIBLE
yay! suddenly the world doesn't seem so dark anymore. :eek:

fishy89sg

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Thats going in my sig as a reminder to all those crazy BoSers who are studying 23.5 hours a day (myself included).
good job man

repax

HSC
Hope is all we need, after all, humanity has built itself on the very precepts of hope, we've walked on the moon, discovered previously unknown continents and pretty much defined who we are by hope: We're indominable, survived throughout time and challenged every problem head on and won. So if we've done all these things? I'm damn sure that I'm able to cram every minute of the 2 weeks for my exams and get above 90+ UAI, some might say it's denial but i prefer to call it hope.

My subjects are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Advanced English, Extension 1 English, Extension 2 English, Studies of Religion and General Maths. Lots to look forward to aye? hehehe

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
repax said:
Hope is all we need, after all, humanity has built itself on the very precepts of hope, we've walked on the moon, discovered previously unknown continents and pretty much defined who we are by hope: We're indominable, survived throughout time and challenged every problem head on and won. So if we've done all these things? I'm damn sure that I'm able to cram every minute of the 2 weeks for my exams and get above 90+ UAI, some might say it's denial but i prefer to call it hope.

My subjects are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Advanced English, Extension 1 English, Extension 2 English, Studies of Religion and General Maths. Lots to look forward to aye? hehehe
I like your hope. :) Now all i have to do is supplement my hope with ten hours of study, then i'm set.

repax

HSC
Extension 2 english is over i know IT FEELS SO GOOD TO KNOW THAT IT'S OVER!!! well one unit anyway, but the thing is they've finished marking and won't hand back the marks until DEC 20. The people at the board of studies sure know how to build up suspense, making you wait all that time just for the release of a number. Anyway, holidays=cram time!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)